FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Jue Abr 18, 2024 2:26 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: (SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Kings will try to pick
NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 12, 2019 2:56 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Kings will try to pick up just their second victory on a lengthy homestand Saturday night when they host the rival Anaheim Ducks. The Kings have won only once on a seven-game residency that concludes on Monday versus the Calgary Flames and fell to 2-3-3 in their past eight games overall with a 5-3 setback to the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday. Martin Jones got the start in net, but was lifted midway through the second period for allowing three goals on eight shots faced. However, Jonathan Quick yielded two goals on seven shots in relief and Jones took over in net to begin the third frame. Marian Gaborik scored in a third straight game for Los Angeles, while Justin Williams had a goal and an assist. Dustin Brown also lit the lamp and Brayden McNabb finished with two assists. We just need more effort and a willingness to get it done, said Kings defenseman Matt Greene. The Kings certainly cant fault Gaboriks efforts as he has 11 goals and five assists in his past 16 games. Quick, meanwhile, is likely to start tonight and is 14-7-4 with a 2.48 goals against average and .906 save percentage in 27 previous meetings with the Ducks. He made 27 saves when the Kings snapped a five-game slide to the Ducks with a 3-2 overtime victory in L.A. on Nov. 15 in the most recent encounter. Jarret Stoll had the winner on the power play. Frederik Andersen had 34 stops for the Ducks and is 3-0-1 in five career starts versus the Kings with a 2.39 GAA and .925 save percentage. Andersen got a rare night off on Friday, with Ilya Bryzgalov stepping in and making 14 saves in a 5-1 win over the New Jersey Devils. That victory gave Anaheim a 6-2-0 record on an eight-game homestand. Jakob Silfverberg scored twice, while Corey Perry also scored one game after picking up a hat trick on Wednesday in a 4-0 win over Toronto. It feels good. It had been a while, so hopefully this gets me going, said Silfverberg, who scored his first goals since Dec. 13. It brings confidence to the team. You need to string those types of games together. Patrick Maroon and Hampus Lindholm each tallied a goal and an assist for the Ducks, who own an 11-point lead atop the Pacific Division. The Kings will honor former defenseman and current assistant general manager Rob Blake prior to tonights game by retiring his No. 4 jersey. The Hall of Fame defenseman was a fourth-round pick by the Kings franchise in 1988 and went on to play 14 of his 20 NHL seasons with the club. He served as Los Angeles captain for a total of six seasons and his 50-point campaign in 1997-98 saw him become the first player in franchise history to win the Norris Trophy. Blake holds club records for a defenseman in games played (805), goals (161), assists (333) and points (494). Reggie Wayne Colts Jersey .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Rock Ya-Sin Colts Jersey .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro ... -jersey/.J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle. Pat McAfee Womens Jersey . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Darius Leonard Youth Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.CHONBURI, Thailand - Englishman Lee Westwood won his second Thailand Golf Championship with a one-stroke victory over Australian Marcus Fraser and Martin Kaymer of Germany at the Amata Spring Country Club on Sunday.The 2011 champion was in a three-way lead with Fraser and Kaymer on 8 under with two holes to go but the German bogeyed the 17th while the Australian missed an easy par putt on the 18th, giving Westwood, who was watching in the clubhouse, the victory.Westwood came back from two straight bogeys at the start of his final round to fire seven birdies for a 67 and an 8-under 280 total.I didnt start well and I knew I needed to shoot good scores, Westwood said. I played some really good shots and made a couple of safe putts, hit a lot of fairways.This win is more special than in 2011 as then I was having a big lead, added Westwood, who has won eight Asian Tour titles.Overnight leader Fraser, who started the day with a two-stroke cushion, carded five birdies against two bogeys for a 281 to finish joint-second along with U.SS.dddddddddddd Open champion Kaymer.The result assures Fraser of an entry into the British Open as one of the four leading players at the Thailand Golf Championship who had not already qualified.Thats why I came up here to try and do - get one of those spots at the (British) Open at St Andrews next year so its great, Im excited. I played there in 2005, the first major I ever played, and was jumping out of my skin on the first tee. But hopefully I will be a bit calmer next year, said Fraser, who has not won an Asian Tour title since victory in Korea four years ago.Apart from Fraser, Australian Scott Hend, who finished fifth with a 284, American Jonathan Moore and Indias Anirban Lahiri, both in joint-sixth with 285s, took the remaining three berths.Despite finishing at 6 over 294, American David Lipsky finished the year as the top player on the Asian Tour with total prize money of $713,901.(A previous version of this story incorrectly identified the top player on the Asian Tour as Davis Lipsky, not David Lipsky.) Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora