FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Mar Mar 19, 2024 8:56 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: The Colorado Rockies offense was further exposed against
NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 28, 2020 8:24 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: RWER
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: SchH/RCI
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: SDF
Quintana quells Rockies’ brief offensive breakout BSNRockiesIf good pitching beats good hitting Jon Gray Jersey, what happens when the hitting isn that good? The Rockies have an offense with All-Stars at virtually every position but still struggle to, as Jake Shapiro puts it, string hits together. It not like anyone, even the slumping Carlos Gonzalez or the groundball generating Ian Desmond, is all that old, but the glory they had in their heyday hasn helped them find those clutch hits in a hay stack. One might say it a bit of an issue with roster construction where, if you put a bunch of guys like Gonzalez, Desmond, Trevor Story and Mark Reynolds together who strike out their fair share in the lineup right next to each other, youe going to get a lot of feast or famine offensive days. The Blake Street Bombers of old struck out a lot too, but they also walked a heck of a lot https://www.shoptherockies.com/Trevor_Story_Jersey-17, which is something missing up and down throughout the lineup. Walks don cure all ills, of course, but the nice thing about a lineup that has the potential to walk is that they might avoid getting out a tad bit less, keep those runners on base, and provide more opportunities for that clutchiness to manifest.Meanwhile, the Jose Quintana showcase continues. I know he a popular target for Rockies fans. Just keep in mind that based on what the White Sox got for Chris Sale and what might be an active trade deadline with so many playoff contenders, he probably cost the Rockies Brendan Rodgers, his first born son, and a boatload to be named later. Ie liked Quintana for years, but any discussion involving Rodgers or Riley Pint shouldn start. Think of their children!Will Antonio Senzatela return to the rotation after the All-Star break RoxPileNoah Yingling from the RoxPile suggests Antonio Senzatela bullpen success shows he ready to move back to the rotation Jeff Hoffman Jersey. I agree that it makes sense to give Antonio Senzatela some regular starts in Albuquerque to work on other pitches, trim his goatee or indulge in the palatable differences between red and green chili. Fringe benefits aside, his gaudy win total was aided by a lot of run support in the majors and with middling peripherals. He hasn been as effective in recent starts. Yet as much as we bemoan him for being a two pitch pitcher, the dude succeeds in whatever role and at whatever level he been at. That being said, Triple-A innings still count as innings, so moving him back to a starting role might not limit his innings as much as hoped. Then again, Ie also suggested in previous years that the Rockies should run two long relievers (Rusin is still a long reliever, right?), but having Senzatela as a third might be too much and generate a bit too much rust. Nothing against Zac Rossup either, but I woulde preferred to swap Senzatela for an extra bench bat to help the offense out a bit.Colorado Rockies Ryan Vilade Scouting Report, July 2017 Baseball CensusNick Stephens has an analysis and two videos of new Rockies draftee Ryan Vilade. I not much of a scout, but that an 80 last name with potential to grow into a number of future nicknames. Just out of high school, he might be a raw Creme de Vilade but in time may grow into Vilade the Impaler. Potential monikers aside, Nick notes that his baseball skills also have room to grow, but there are some good tools to build upon and enough high school polish where he may move pretty quickly. He a pretty nice find considering the Rockies didn have a first round pick. As an addendum to that, though given the quality of talent available in this year draft https://www.shoptherockies.com/Sam_Hilliard_Jersey-76, if you were going to lose a pick, I guess this was the draft to do it, if Ian Desmond hasn been (so far) the best free agent to lose a pick with.Saunders Like it or not, dealing with media is part of pro athlete job Denver PostThere some interesting insight in here from Patrick Saunders about how some of the Colorado Rockies have interacted with the media. I remember the first player I interviewed, LaTroy Hawkins, was quite gracious as I bumbled around. After he read the piece I did, he was surprised I hadn told him it was my first time. I also remembered my first mistake, talking to Tyler Matzek on the day he was starting without realizing that was frowned upon. And yet, he wasn irritated in the slightest, and we had a great discussion. I remember Nolan Arenado staring at my nametag trying to figure out who I was. I have a fond memory of Charlie Culberson offering me a chair to sit on when I talked with him. Ie also been around after Rockies losses and the atmosphere, of course, can be quite a bit different. Sometimes we, as fans, do forget that players are people.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora