FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: I thought it was going to go in. When I saw
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 21, 2020 2:48 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: USA
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Boxer
Qué modalidad practica?: Otras
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Ninguna
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: USA
Good morning. Here’s to hoping this is really the start of the 2019 NFL season.The Bears find themselves in an eerily similar position to last year https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Brian-Urlacher-Jersey , where they dropped week one to the Packers. Last year’s game was a hyped moment of picking up Khalil Mack, going up by 20 points on the road... and losing it. This year’s, the hype of year two of the Nagy-Trubisky offense, the defending NFC North champions... and losing it. The preservation of key players, the offseason of improvement, adding David Montgomery... and the Bears put up three points.I’m pretty sure the last time I saw 1st and 40 was in NFL Blitz.I’m pretty sure I’ve also seen more runs in NFL Blitz than Matt Nagy pulled out on last Thursday.But enough jokes. After the loss to the Packers, going on the road to Denver isn’t exactly a joke. September in Denver has been very kind to a Broncos team that needs their own good feelings Leonard Floyd Color Rush Jersey , as Vic Fangio’s squad dropped their opener 24-16 against the Raiders. Joe Flacco took three sacks and scored a fourth-quarter garbage-time touchdown in the loss.So if the Navy and Orange have designs on showing the form that made them last year’s NFC North champions, avoiding all of last week’s costly miscues against a defense that didn’t record a sack or takeaway is a solid start. Getting the ball out of Trubisky’s hands, getting him into a rhythm, mixing in the run... you know, what didn’t happen last week when the entire Bears’ offense could have been accompanied by Yakety Sax.Time to see if ten days off gave the Bears anything to work with. Bear Down.——————————————————————————————————-The Bears didn’t exactly give us a great first game, and the WCG Sunday Livestream isn’t happy about it. At least they gave us a lot to discuss. Let’s give you three questions to answer as we get this set today:Do you have faith in Allen Robinson to be the #1 WR for the Bears?Can Leonard Floyd further build on his 2018 season and carry last week’s momentum into the rest of the season?Will the Bears figure out their running game this week?If you want to get in touch with us during the stream, there are several ways to do that:Right here. Down below. In this comment thread. In this time of week. Localized entirely within WCG. Chat over on our Twitch side Eric Kush Jersey , over at SJS_illiniAnd of course our Twitters exist. I’m at @SJS_illini; Sam’s at @SamHouseholder; the main handle is @WCGridiron.We’ll be live at about 9:30 AM CT. See you then.Watch live video from SJS_illini on www.twitch.tv Sunday’s game between the Bears and Eagles was settled when Bears kicker Cody Parkey‘s field goal attempt with five seconds left on the clock hit the upright and crossbar before falling to the turf in what felt like a fitting final chapter to a rough season for the kicker.Parkey’s kick didn’t go offline entirely on its own, however. Breaking down the video of the play shows that Eagles defensive lineman Treyvon Hester got his hand on the ball as it was going up.“Me and Haloti [Ngata] … we got penetration, got the hand up like coach always says,” Hester said, via Philly.com. “Tipped off my fingertips. Felt good … [but] actually, I thought I didn’t get enough of it, I thought it was going to go in. When I saw it going in https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Roquan-Smith-Jersey , I turned back around [away from the goal posts]. Then I heard everybody screaming, I was like, oh, [bleep] … he missed it.”Hester played 94 special teams snaps for the Eagles during the regular season, but none of them was nearly as memorable as the one he played late in Sunday’s win.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora