FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Dom Abr 28, 2024 1:45 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: That would be Gerald McCoy, who’s in his first year
NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 08, 2020 3:35 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: USA
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Boxer
Qué modalidad practica?: Otras
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Ninguna
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: USA
The Panthers went out of their way to make sure everyone knew they weren’t trying to replace Cam Newton when they drafted another quarterback last week.And in case you were wondering if Newton felt pressure from the addition of West Virginia’s Will Grier with the 100th overall pick Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , he does not.Via Josh Sims of Fox 46, Newton was asked about the addition of Grier during the grand opening of his cigar bar/restaurant in Atlanta.“A lot of people, the natural, . . . would think that I feel intimidated Stephen Curry Jersey ,” Newton said. “And that’s not the case here.“I reached out to Will, and I actually saw him play in high school with him being in Charlotte. And I’m just excited. Like I said, for him to come on a team that I know he possesses a rare talent, and I’m excited. . . . It’s my job to put myself and my team in the best situation Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey , and get everybody ready, . . . I want to make sure that I’m [the] best teammate and my best self for everyone.”Grier grew up near Charlotte, so Newton getting a first-hand look at his new backup lends some familiarity to the process. The Panthers hadn’t drafted a quarterback since taking Newton first overall in 2011, and Grier brings a level of talent to the backup spot they haven’t enjoyed in years. At some NFL training camps Kawann Short Jersey , rookies are given the task of carrying veteran players’ helmets back to the locker room after practice. At the Panthers’ camp, A 31-year-old six-time Pro Bowler is voluntarily handling that task.That would be Gerald McCoy, who’s in his first year with the Panthers after nine seasons with the Buccaneers, and who says he wants to show humility to his new teammates.“My parents always taught me to be a leader Vernon Butler Color Rush Jersey ,” McCoy said. “But in the midst of working to be a leader, I learned that you have to serve before you can lead. Before I know what type of leader I need to be, I need to learn how to serve my teammates.”Teammates were surprised by McCoy’s offer.“Everyone looked at me like, ‘What are you doing?’” he said. “I was like Cam Newton Color Rush Jersey , just let me do it. This is what I do. I like taking care of my teammates.”It’s a small gesture, but one that’s likely to endear McCoy to the Panthers’ locker room.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora