FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Dom Abr 28, 2024 1:51 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Robert goes position by position to evaluate in this
NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 08, 2020 3:01 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: USA
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Boxer
Qué modalidad practica?: Otras
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Ninguna
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: USA
Chicago Bears at Miami Dolphins Preview: Keys to the Game Coming off of the bye week can either be a gift or a curse. When you roll up 48 points the week prior https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Riley-Ridley-Jersey , it’s hard to say which it will be. Is it better to keep the momentum going or does the bye week allow the team to get rest and not get too full of themselves after a big win? I am not really sure, but my gut tells me it was a good thing for a young team that might need to be reigned in at times as they learn how to win. The Bears head down to Miami this Sunday to play a tough Dolphins team. Well, their defense is tough anyway. That offense should allow the Bears to keep their #1 ranking in defensive DVOA. So what will the Bears need to do catch a fish (yes, I am aware that dolphins are mammals) a little bigger than a salmon? Keys to the GameClean Pockets: The Dolphins really need to pressure the quarterback for their defense to be successful. They have gotten plenty of pressure on quarterbacks this year, which has led to interceptions. The Bears are going to have to give Mitch Trubisky clean pockets to work from as much as possible. If Trubisky stays clean David Montgomery Jersey , the offense shouldn’t have any trouble putting up points on Sunday. Hit Parade: ***I am by no means advocating violence or playing dirty*** Ryan Tannehill has a bum throwing shoulder and Brock Osweiler is the backup quarterback. With Miami’s inability to run the ball and their suspect offensive line, they need to put Tannehill on his back as much as possible. I don’t want to see any players get hurt but there are only so many hits an injured joint can take before a player taps out. So while sacks are fun, in this case, getting quarterback hits might lead to more turnovers and poor plays from Tannehill, who is capable of making in bunches. The X-Factor: Special teams are going to play a role in this game I think. At a time when special teams are perhaps the least important that they have been in decades Tarik Cohen Color Rush Jersey , both the Bears and the Dolphins are pretty darn good in the 3rd phase. The Bears need to at least match the Dolphins special teams. That means not giving up any big plays and perhaps getting a few nice punt returns from Tarik Cohen. Could this be a Cody Parkey revenge game? Let’s shoot for touchdowns instead m’kay?What are your keys to the game? The Bears are staring at a 4-1 start to the season with 2 of the next 3 opponents ranking neat the bottom of the NFL, if they can past the Dolphins and their defense. With the NFL Draft behind us, the Chicago Bears’ 2019 Roster is all but set — but how does it compare to last year? Robert goes position by position to evaluate in this episode of Bear With Me!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:NewsRoster AnalysisPodcasts/AudioBear With Me: Where Are We Now?New,4commentsWith the NFL Draft behind us, the Chicago Bears’ 2019 Roster is all but set — but how does it compare to last year? Robert goes position by position to evaluate in this episode of Bear With Me!CDTShareTweetShareShareBear With Me: Where Are We Now?Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesWell Bears fans Dion Sims Jersey , we’ve done it — we’ve pushed through the 2019 NFL draft and finally have our roster (basically) set for the 2019 season. There’s just one question left: How does it look? Did we improve?In this episode of Bear With Me, I review the state of each position on the Bears’ roster. I analyze this weekend’s kicker competition and assess what it means about our 2019 kicking situation...I speculate about a potential roster battle at kick returner...I discuss factors that I believe will lead to offensive improvement this year... I talk about why I believe the Bears’ defense is due for regression...And I reveal a defensive position group that has me worried headed into the 2019 season.This pod is loaded with my thoughts on players all over the roster — check it out and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Jim-Mcmahon-Jersey , anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora