FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie Abr 19, 2024 12:41 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: With five days to go until Le'Veon Bell fa
NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 25, 2019 2:17 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: usa
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Rottweiler
Qué modalidad practica?: Ring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Ninguna
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: dsfgs
ces the final deadline for showing up at in 2018 https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-dj-moore-jersey , the Steelers are in the same position as everyone not named Le’Veon Bell: They have no idea what he’s going to do.Per a league source, the Steelers have a plan for every potential outcome, which at this point boils down to two. He shows up, or he doesn’t. The Steelers simply don’t know at this point which it will be.The one wild card in the analysis continues to be the ongoing health of running back James Conner. If Conner suffers a season-ending injury on Thursday night against the Panthers (for tailbacks, the possibility of a season-ending always looms), Bell suddenly acquires significant leverage https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-curtis-samuel-jersey , permitting a last-ditch effort to get the Steelers to offer more than $855,000 per week for the rest of the regular season, possibly along with an incentive package tied to postseason performances, among other things.Assuming Conner emerges unscathed from the game against the Panthers, the Steelers will wait for Bell to show up, or not to show up Blue Matt Paradis Jersey , by Tuesday. If he does, the current plan isn’t to treat him like a rented car with full insurance coverage, but to incorporate him into the offense in a way designed to make it better. That could include, among other things, keeping Conner in the backfield and, from time to time Matt Paradis Jersey 2019 , lining Bell up in the slot.None of that matters unless and until he shows up. And the Steelers, like everyone not named Le’Veon Bell, will be waiting to see what happens by Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. ET.Fantasy football stock report Fantasy football is just around the corner. Here’s a roundup of the latest fantasy news that could impact your draft strategy and help you win your league.Stock is upGoodwin’s current draft position is 82 so that puts him in 6th-7th round territory. If he is Jimmy Garoppolo’s favorite target then this is good value.This looks like a prime example of the color commentary we expected from Gruden when he rejoined the ranks as a coach. ‘White Tiger’ though? Tiger blood? Hey I’ll give him a bump on my cheat sheet if Chucky says the kid can play. That is what he is saying right?The Texans defense is looking good with this news. Most rankings have the Texans in the top eight with Yahoo ranking them as the No. 6 defense. In Seattle, running back Chris Carson looks to be lock as the starter based on this news:Carson’s current ADP is 109, the No. 40 running back off the board. I’d jump on Carson if he was there in the 8th round.Stock is downOkafor is one of the Saints prized free agents last year and was going to be a key to their defense. I wouldn’t have put the Saints defense on my draft board anyway. I only add them here as I recently saw a defensive ranking where the Saints and Panthers defenses were tied at No. 12. Yeah right...I’m not ready to say Lewis’ stock is up but I think this says don’t set the bar too high for Henry, he’s a two down back. Lewis will see the field when it’s crunch time for the Titans.I debated myself on this next one.Over all Thomas’s stock has been down and this isn’t enough for me to move the needle. It’s nice he’s saying the right things but just as much depends on the play of new quarterback Case Keenum. Few people are sold on Keenum which is strange to me. Regardless quarterbacks usally need an adjustment period plus the Broncos don’t have a very good offensive line.I’m downgrading this quarterback further even though I wasn’t going to draft him anyway.Sorry Jalen Blue Eric Reid Jersey , it was actually shitty passing that did Bortles in. The fact Ramsey feels the need to stick up for him at this point says many are not seeing any improvement so far this season.Get some help with your fantasy draft.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora