FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Lun Abr 29, 2024 5:20 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: It never ceases to amaze me the wide dispariti
NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 28, 2019 2:31 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: usa
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Rottweiler
Qué modalidad practica?: Ring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Ninguna
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: dsfgs
es between the mock drafts and the ‘big board’ prospect rankings. The lead up to every draft is filled with mock draft and big board galore. Rarely is..."It never ceases to amaze me the wide disparities between the mock drafts and the ‘big board’ prospect rankings. The lead up to every draft is filled with mock draft and big board galore. Rarely is there consensus on any player and this edition is no different. What is different is Pro Football Focus has developed their ranking based on their own performance evaluations which favor production and game ratings over athleticism and potential.Pro Football Focus top 50 Big BoardSurprises in the Top 10While quarterback Kyler Murray is often the top selection for the Cardinals in many mock drafts I have yet to see him as the top ranked prospect. This ranking smells like someone trying to justify their mock draft selection for the Cardinals which honestly just doesn’t make sense for a team that drafted a quarterback in the first round last year. Murray may well be the top quarterback in this draft class but I just didn’t see enough from him to say he is the top player.The highest I’ve seen Tillery ranked before this was at the bottom of the first round but most rank him as a middle second round pick if not lower. Even if a team thinks Tillery is worth this ranking why spend such a high pick on him when he should still be there in the second round? Especially given the high number of defensive linemen with first round grades. Still if PFF is correct he might be a second round steal just as Kawann Short was.Other first round surprisesWhile that is an impressive statistic Womens Christian Miller Jersey , I guess, few consider Arcega-Whiteside in the top five at his position much less in the top twenty-five. He may be great at contested catches but isn’t that what was said about Devin Funchess? I prefer wide receivers that don’t need to contest a catch because they have created separation. Hence I want no part of this guy this early in the draft.While I would be shocked to see Grier drafted in the first round I can see several teams going afte rhim early on day two. He might very well be worth it. Would you believe Winovich is ranked higher than Clelin Ferrell (35),Montez Sweat (46) and Rashan Gary (48) and on this big board? This is a great example of what I was referring to earlier about the rankings being skewed towards their own evaluations and nothing else. I’m sure you’ve seen Sweat and Gary in the top ten in most mock drafts. Perhaps the mock drafters are being skewed by athleticism and potential? Heaven forbid. Other surprisesHere’s another guy rated higher than Sweat and Gary due to his grades and ability to avoid injury. While the NFL does place value on those sorts of things they prefer athleticism and potential when it comes to investing high draft picks. Allen will probably be a good, solid player for some NFL team. I just think they won’t spend such a high pick on him nor would they bypass players with more potential but maybe not the production of Allen. Cam Newton says he’s extremely comfortable playing in new coordinator Norv Turner’s scheme and is thrilled with the talent the Panthers have surrounded him with on offense.But the eighth-year quarterback isn’t going out on a limb and making predictions on what Carolina might achieve this season.“We don’t know what we have yet and that is why Sunday is so important for everybody — because we finally find out,” Newton said in preparation for the team’s home opener against the Dallas Cowboys.The Panthers added speed at wide receiver — trading for Torrey Smith, signing free agent Jarius Wright and drafting D.J. Moore from Maryland in the first round. Wide receiver Devin Funchess returns as the No. 1 receiver and three-time Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen is healthy again after missing nine games in 2017 with a foot injury. Second-year running back Christian McCaffrey figures to be a vital part of the offense in the run and pass game Christian Miller Baltimore Ravens Jersey , and the Panthers added 1,000-yard rusher C.J. Anderson behind him.That’s a lot of different options for Newton — which coach Ron Rivera said is by design.Rivera wants Newton to get back to what he was doing in 2015 when he spread the ball, completing at least 10 passes to nine different receivers. The formula worked well as Newton threw for a career-high 35 touchdowns and won league MVP honors while leading the Panthers to 15 straight wins and a Super Bowl appearance.“I think that plays very to the type of football team that we want to be,” Rivera said. “(Defenses) can’t key in on one or two guys and they have to play the whole field and that can work to our advantage if we have guys that can make plays.”Rivera fired offensive coordinator Mike Shula this past offseason after Newton regressed — at least statistically — the past two seasons.Turner, who Rivera once worked under in San Diego, was hired to bring a little more creativity to the offense — and help improve Newton’s poor career 58.5 completion percentage. Newton Greg Olsen Jersey 2019 , who played under Turner understudy Rob Chudzinski earlier in his career, said the adjustment to the offense has been smooth.21<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Dallas Cowboys: Celebrities who root for the Cowboys from LeBron James to Stone Cold Steve AustinUSA TODAY SportsNow he’s ready to test the waters.“I’m excited to play a full four quarters of football,” Newton said. “… Hopefully we can be hitting on all cylinders as far as efficiency and executing.”Coach Jason Garrett said stopping Newton on Sunday will be key.“He’s big, he’s strong, he’s athletic, he has a great feel for making plays both as a runner and as a passer Blue Greg Olsen Jersey ,” Garrett said. “He can play well within their system. He can play well when the play breaks down. He’s just a dynamic guy. He’s hard to tackle, he’s hard to tackle in the pocket, he’s hard to tackle when he’s out on the run, he’s got a big, strong arm and can throw the ball anywhere on the field.”Newton enters this season not having to worry about his shoulder being an issue. Rotator cuff surgery last year forced Newton to miss most of OTAs and minicamp and a portion of training camp. He only threw two passes in the 2017 preseason.Newton said he’s in the great shape entering the season.“A person once told me there are two type of football players in the NFL — there are football players and professional football players,” Newton said. “Football players are those guys that just wake up and think things that happen and professional football players are guys that make things happen.”Newton said he certain goals is mind Kawann Short Jersey 2019 , but wasn’t ready to share them.The former Heisman Trophy winner said he plans to match all charitable donations to the Cam Newton Foundation and Boys and Girls Clubs of America for every touchdown he scores this season.“I’m putting my money where my mouth is,” Newton said, added he plans to score “a lot.”Just how much, we’ll begin to find out on Sunday.6<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Dallas Cowboys name 2018 Team CaptainsShanna Lockwood-USA TODAY Sports | Shanna Lockwood

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora