FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Dom May 19, 2024 7:23 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: TORONTO – The Blue Jays got one back but lost another. On th
NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 10, 2019 2:47 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
TORONTO – The Blue Jays got one back but lost another. On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. "Speaking to the doctor and everybody they think its just a strain," said Santos. "Obviously well get an MRI at some point and kind of see what it is but Im hoping its just a strain and I can be back in two weeks." Santos pitched 1 2/3 innings in Friday nights loss to the Angels. He felt the pull in the middle of his second inning of work. "Frustrating I dont think begins to say what Im feeling," said Santos. "Ill continue to do what the trainers and what the docs say and hopefully I can get back on the mound and hopefully its nothing serious." Forearm pain is sometimes equated with something much worse – an elbow injury. "I dont want to speculate," said Santos. Santos felt good enough to pick up a baseball before Sundays game. "If I keep progressing I think the way I have the past two days it shouldnt be too long," said Santos. "I played catch today and it felt okay." The Blue Jays will make a corresponding roster move in time for Monday nights series finale with the Angels. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. Fake NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. http://www.fakenfljerseys.com/. Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. Fake NFL Jerseys Wholesale . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Fake NFL Jerseys Discount . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear.NEW YORK -- Spurs stars Tony Parker and Tim Duncan will not play Thursday night when San Antonio visits Brooklyn. Parker (lower back) left Wednesday nights game against Washington at halftime and did not return. The Spurs said the 37-year-old Duncan will miss the Nets game to rest after playing 40 minutes, hiss season high, in the double-overtime, 125-118 win over the Wizards.dddddddddddd San Antonios Boris Diaw was listed as questionable for the Nets game because of food poisoning. The Spurs also played at Washington without Manu Ginobili (left hamstring) and Kawhi Leonard (broken left hand). ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora