FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie May 17, 2024 10:50 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Jonny Bairstow was the standout player for England on day on
NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 09, 2019 3:35 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
Jonny Bairstow was the standout player for England on day one of the third Investec Test at Lords, hitting a punchy unbeaten 107 as the hosts closed on 279-6 against Sri Lanka at Lords. The Yorkshireman described his first Test century at HQ - and third in his last eight innings - as amazing and something every boy dreams of during a post-innings chat with Ian Ward.Bairstow also discussed in depth how shedding a technical mind-set and focussing on being relaxed at the crease has helped him boost his form. Weve picked Bairstow as our player of the day after his century on the first day of the third Test against Sri Lanka. The right-hander is averaging over 106 in his six Tests in 2016 at a strike rate of 69.35.I was overanalysing things and getting far too technical, said Bairstow. Now, though, I am standing relaxed at the crease, watching the ball, and letting the flow of the bat go through the ball.I used to play the ball slightly further in front of me and push at the ball, but now I am playing it underneath my eye line a bit later.Its been a journey - Ive gone away, worked on things, re-evaluated and trusted myself. If I get left out now Ive gone about it the way I want to go about it, not how other people want to go about it. Watch Bairstow reach his first century at Lords Watch the video above to see Bairstows interview, in which he also reflects on getting out for 95 at Lords against South Africa in 2012.Watch live coverage of day two of the third Investec Test from 10.30am on Friday on Sky Sports 2. Before then, catch highlights from day one at 8pm on Sky Sports 2, followed by The Verdict - with Charles Colvile, Bob Willis, Jonathan Trott and Russel Arnold - at 9pm on the same channel. Also See: Bairstow knock boosts England Player of the Day: Jonny Bairstow Get Sky Sports Live cricket on Sky Swell Juomapullo . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night. Swell Pullo . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. http://www.swellbottlesuomi.com/swell-juomapullo.html. -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. Swell Pullo Hinta . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. Swell Suomi .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta.The Toronto Argonauts have placed slotback Chad Owens and receiver Jason Barnes on the 6-game injured list. Neither player is expected to require surgery, according to the club. Owens suffered a foot injury in last Saturdays loss to the Callgary Stampeders and underwent an MRI on Monday.dddddddddddd He was wearing a walking boot at Tuesdays practice. Barnes, meanwhile, is nursing a knee injury. Wide receiver Maurice Mann has been added to the practice roster. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora