FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Mar May 14, 2024 8:59 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ALTENBERG, Germany -- Canadas Alex Gough won a pair of silve
NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 02, 2019 2:49 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
ALTENBERG, Germany -- Canadas Alex Gough won a pair of silver medals while Kimberley McRae added a bronze at a World Cup womens luge event Sunday. The Calgary native finished second, 0.674 seconds behind Germanys Natalie Geisenberger (one minute 46.332 seconds), who captured the World Cup championship for the second straight year. "I definitely didnt expect that ...," said Gough. "I think seeing your teammates do well does a lot for everyone to know it is not only the Germans that can get on the podium. To have two athletes from another country on the womens podium is very rare." McRae, also of Calgary, trailed Gough by 0.024 seconds for her first-career podium. "Standing in the finish area beside Alex my heart was just hammering," said McRae. "I remember watching the Russian and saying to Alex, I could move into third. I just started jumping for joy. "It was amazing. To share it with Alex is pretty cool. Watching her get on the podium over the last few years has really helped me. It tells me I can do it and it is not always the same athletes that win." It was Geisenbergers seventh win in eight races on the circuit this season. Her teammates Tatjana Huefner and Dajana Eitberger were fourth and fifth. This is the seventh consecutive year that Geisenberger finished ranked in the top three on tour and the 16th straight year in which a German woman won the season-long title. Geisenberger is also the sixth woman to win back-to-back World Cup titles and the ninth woman with multiple championships overall. "They all tell me that Im the top favourite to win the gold medal at the games," Geisenberger said. "However, my aim is to claim a medal. The pressure is high enough and I dont need to put myself under even more pressure." In the team relay, Russia finished first, followed by Canada in second -- with Gough getting her second silver of the day by being part of the effort there -- and Germany took third. Germans swept all three disciplines in the World Cup this season, with Felix Loch taking the mens crown and the team of Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt winning the doubles points championship. Germany also finished with the most ranking points in team relays. Walter Brown Jersey . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. Boston Celtics Jerseys . Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-bob-cou ... cs-jersey/. That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. Bill Russell Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. John Havlicek Celtics Jersey . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to.EDINBURGH -- Bakkies Botha will make his first appearance for South Africa since the 2011 World Cup as part of five changes to the starting team for Sundays autumn test against Scotland at Murrayfield. The 34-year-old lock was surprisingly recalled by the Springboks for their end-of-year tour, just when his international career appeared over after leaving South Africa to join French club Toulon. He will win his 77th cap as Ebenn Etzebeth has been demoted to the bench to give the young second-rower a rest.dddddddddddd Prop Gurthro Steenkamp and hooker Adriaan Strauss were also brought into the pack Thursday. In the backs, Willie le Roux takes over at fullback, with Pat Lambie shifting to flyhalf in place of Morne Steyn. Steyn is on the bench but will have a test on a back injury on Saturday. South Africa beat Wales 24-15 on Saturday. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora