FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Mar May 14, 2024 8:25 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Carmelo Anthony had previously said he planned to opt out of
NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 02, 2019 2:42 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
Carmelo Anthony had previously said he planned to opt out of his contract with the New York Knicks and reportedly will do just that on Monday. Anthony has a June 23 deadline to make that decision and Yahoo Sports cited a source in a report Sunday that said the seven-time All-Star will notify the Knicks of his intention to exercise that right and become a free agent. The 30-year-old veteran, in past comments, said he wouldnt rule out a return to the Knicks, adding that he just wanted to test the market. Teams reportedly interested in Anthony include the Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets. The Knicks, however, can offer Anthony the most money and longest contract. New Knicks president Phil Jackson, however, has indicated that he would like Anthony to take less money in an effort to rebuild a team that missed the playoffs in 2013-14. Anthony averaged 27.4 points, a career-high 8.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 77 games for the Knicks this past season. He sat out the final two games with a shoulder injury once the Knicks were eliminated from postseason contention. In three-plus seasons since joining the Knicks in a February 2011 trade from Denver, Anthony has averaged 26.5 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists. The Syracuse product has career averages of 25.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 790 games with the Nuggets and Knicks. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Wide Mouth . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. http://www.hydroflask32oz.com/10-oz-wine-tumbler.html. Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . Hydro Flask Coffee Cup . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Black Friday . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process.BELFAST, Northern Ireland - Canadian Svein Tuft powered Orica Green-Edge to victory in the team time trial in Belfast in the opening stage of the Giro dItalia on Friday, taking the overall leaders pink jersey on his 37th birthday. Orica, which was the overwhelming stage favourite, clocked a time of 24 minutes, 42 seconds along the 21.7-kilometre course, which was lined by more than 140,000 fans. The Australian team benefited from starting second and avoiding most of the rain that fell later. "What an amazing day, I never in my life would have imagined something like this," said Tuft, a native of Langley, B.C. "Im so proud of my team and I just cant thank them enough for that. They gave me the gift, it was really a birthday present. This team is really selfless that way. I feel really fortunate to be given that gift on my birthday." Omega Pharma-QuickStep finished second, five seconds behind Orica, beating third-place BMC by just two seconds. Cadel Evans looked strong for BMC and is one of the favourites after last years third-place finish. With defending champion Vincenzo Nibali not competing, Tour de France runner-up Nairo Quintana is another of the race favourites and his Movistar team finished eighth, 55 seconds behind Orica. One of his rivals, Joaquim Rodriguez, had a poor start as his Katusha team struggled throughout and only finished 19th. Rodriguez is 1 minute, 33 seconds behind Tuft and 38 seconds behind Quintana. While it has become a tradition for the first Giro stage to be held outside Italy, this iss the first time that the Grande Partenza — or the Big Start — took place outside mainland Europe.dddddddddddd Despite the wind and rain, it was a festive atmosphere in the Northern Irish city, with large crowds lining the route and cheering the riders on. However, Irish rider Dan Martin crashed after just 15 minutes, leaving him with a suspected broken collarbone. Martin caused the crash when he caught his wheel on a drain cover and went down strongly on his right arm, bringing down several of his Garmin-Sharp teammates. The four cyclists who were able to continue had to wait for teammate Fabian Wegmann — who had been dropped early on — to catch up with them, as rules stipulate a team has to finish with at least five riders for its time to count. Garmin eventually finished last, 3:26 behind Orica. That means Ryder Hesjedals chances of repeating his 2012 Giro success are all but over. "Obviously there was a crash, and there was only four of us that stayed ahead," said Victoria native Hesjedal. "It was right before a corner and you hear something had happened, we were already through the corner, looked back and there was nobody there. "Obviously it was pretty scary because you dont know what the hell is going on. I dont know what happened, it was basically a nightmare." Belfast is also the start and finish point for Saturdays 218-kilometre leg, which takes in picturesque rock formation, the Giants Causeway along its coastal route. The Giro ends in Trieste on June 1. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora