FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie May 03, 2024 12:33 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: LONDON -- Milos Raonic joined Eugenie Bouchard in the quarte
NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 02, 2019 2:35 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
LONDON -- Milos Raonic joined Eugenie Bouchard in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon as the talented pair continued their run at the record books. Eighth seed Raonic achieved his best career showing at the All England Club on Tuesday with a 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (4), 6-3 fourth-round win over Japanese 10th seed Kei Nishikori. Raonic becomes just the second Canadian to reach the Wimbledon quarter-finals in the Open era, which began in 1968. He next faces Australian wild card Nick Kyrgios, who shocked second seed Rafael Nadal with a 7-6 (5), 5-7, 7-6 (5), 6-2 win later Tuesday. Bouchard made her way there on Monday with a defeat of Alize Cornet. She will face off in the next round against German ninth seed Angelique Kerber, who upset fifth seed Maria Sharapova 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 6-4, winning on a seventh match point. Bouchard hammered Kerber in the French Open fourth round a month ago. "The match against Bouchard will be a tough one," said Kerber. "I lost against her in Paris, but Im feeling right now better and Im feeling better on grass. "Ive never played her on this surface, so I will be focused like today just on myself." Raonic laid down 34 aces in his victory over Nishikori, who is coached by former French Open winner Michael Chang. Raonic broke three times, saved five break points against his serve and ended with 64 winners in the comprehensive victory. "Ive been serving in general well this tournament, and even throughout the clay court season," said Raonic. "But obviously here it sort of gets exemplified a little bit more. Its a little bit more on display. "Thats helping me, taking a lot of pressure off me and putting more so on my opponents." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to defeat Nishikori. The Japanese player had won his previous six matches against Canadians, including two against Raonic. In mens doubles, veteran Daniel Nestor of Toronto and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic finished off a rain-delayed match from Monday as the third seeds reached the quarter-finals over Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay and David Marrero of Spain 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4. Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the third round over Indias Rohan Bopanna and Aisam Quereshi of Pakistan 6-7 (3), 7-6 (5), 6-3, 7-5. Raonic opened the match by losing his first service game, which allowed Nishikori to win the opening set in 39 minutes. Raonic fought hard to come back. He broke twice in the second set to get back level at a set each, and won the third set on a tiebreaker. Raonic earned a late break in the eighth game of the fourth set, then set up a match point with a service winner and advanced on his first opportunity a game later. Raonic said hes not particularly impressed by the records he is setting in his career. "To to this point there hasnt been as much Canadian success, especially on the singles side in the mens," he said. "You appreciate them, but you dont give them too much value because its ambitions that are beyond doing what no Canadian has done before. Its about really trying to become the best player in the world." Raonic said his serve will be key in his Wednesday quarter-final. "Ive been able to do that so far, its whats going to put the pressure on my opponent," he said. "Its whats going to give me a bit of freedom on the return games. "After that, the most important thing is going to be the attitude, the mental approach. I want to do much better than I did in Paris. I feel like Im ready to do so." Nate Davis Womens Jersey . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home. Nate Davis Youth Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black- ... ns-Jersey/. The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster. Corey Davis Jersey . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. Earl Campbell Womens Jersey . -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach.NASHVILLE -- Cam Talbot wasnt tested often, yet the New York Rangers rookie turned aside everything the Nashville Predators threw at him. The backup goalie made 17 saves to record his second consecutive shutout, and the Rangers beat the Predators 2-0 on Saturday night. "I could get used to this," Talbot said. Ryan McDonagh and Derek Stepan scored for the Rangers, who have won the first two games of a five-game road trip. Mats Zuccarello assisted on both goals for New York, which has won six consecutive road games. Talbot got the start over resting No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist for the second straight Saturday night and didnt let any pucks get past him. He has a shutout streak of 146 minutes, 28 seconds. Nashvilles season-best, three-game winning streak was snapped. McDonagh gave the Rangers a 1-0 lead at 13:13 of the second period. From the centre of the blue line, defenceman Dan Girardi sent a one-timer toward the Nashville net. In the slot, McDonagh tipped the puck past goalie Marek Mazanec for his fifth goal of the season. "G had a lot of time. I knew he was going to get a puck going to the net," McDonagh said. "Weve talked about getting deflections and dirty goals, and I just happened to be in the right spot there. It was a great shot." Girardi has an assist in consecutive games. "They played a little bit better and won a few more battles," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I give them some credit, and we have to be better than we were tonight or we are not going to beat a team that plays as well as they do." Stepan doubled New Yorks lead at 7:45 of the third. Skating down the left side on a 2-on-1, Zuccarello slid a pass to Stepan on the right side, where he put the puck past the diving Mazanec for his fifth goal.dddddddddddd "Our guys were focused and ready right from the start, and they executed really well," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "They managed the puck well and obviously we didnt give Nashville a whole lot as far as scoring opportunities. "We were able to generate quite a few and score two goals." Talbot, in his first game since recording his first NHL shutout on Nov. 16 at Montreal, made five saves in the first period, seven in the second, and five in the third to improve to 5-1 this season. Talbot played collegiate hockey at the University of Alabama-Huntsville, which is just 100 miles south of Nashville. "Its nice to be back down south, Ive always loved it down here," Talbot said. "It was fun to get the start down here." Nashville hit the goal post twice late in the third period, one off of the stick of captain Shea Weber, and the other Matt Cullens deflection of Webers shot. "Ive got to find a way to get those in and keep getting pucks to the front of the net," Weber said. "We had good traffic on a couple of them, but we werent able to sink them." Mazanec made 32 saves in the loss. Nashville lost right wing Patric Hornqvist in the first period to an upper-body injury. He played just four shifts in the first period, with his final one ending at 13:06. Hornqvist entered Saturday tied for the Nashville lead with six goals. NOTES: Nashville LW Eric Nystrom returned to the lineup after missing three games with an upper-body injury. ... The Rangers are 94-0-6 in their last 100 regular-season games in which they led after two periods. ... New York has won four straight in Nashville. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora