FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Mar May 14, 2024 10:36 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ARE, Sweden - Struggling to overcome jet lag after making th
NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 31, 2019 3:02 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
ARE, Sweden - Struggling to overcome jet lag after making the trip from Canada to Europe, Tina Maze surprised herself on Friday.The overall World Cup leader from Slovenia sped down the Olympia course in the second run of a giant slalom to win in a combined time of 2 minutes, 23.84 seconds. It was her third win of the season and 26th of her career.Honestly Id rather say Oh come on, just let me sleep. But then I said (to myself) Come on, you took this program now you should get yourself together and do the races, said Maze, the Olympic champion in the giant slalom. Sometimes you just have to push yourself over what your head is saying.Maze was in seventh place after the first run, but she still finished .20 seconds ahead of Sara Hector of Sweden, who secured her first career podium. First-run leader Eva-Maria Brem of Austria was third, .28 behind.Despite feeling sluggish, Maze was .70 faster than Hector and .86 faster than Brem on the second run.On the first run I didnt find the right pressure on the skis at the top, Maze said.After fulfilling her media obligations, Maze laid down on the snow with her arms outstretched for several moments, already preparing to get some well-earned rest.Feeling groggy actually seemed to help her to focus.Im still jet-lagged. For sure you pay more attention on that ... if youre in that state of mind that youd like to sleep, Maze said. Sometimes things are coming to you really fast and sometimes when youre not focused the mistakes can happen.Maze, who won the overall World Cup title in 2013, was 12th on the womens all-time list for World Cup wins.She has shown her versatility this season, with a downhill win in Canada last month and victory in slalom in Finland.Im probably the only one doing all events (this year), Maze said. Its amazing. Im really happy about my skiing. Im just relaxed.Her form is picking up quickly after she made a difficult start to the season, finishing 22nd at the season-opening giant slalom in Soelden, Austria. She improved to fourth in giant slalom last month in Colorado.I didnt worry too much about Soelden, the others did more. I know I have something else, she said. I expected a podium, I must say. I didnt expect a victory today.Brem secured her third podium of the season — all in GS — after winning in Colorado and placing third in Soelden.I had my first podium here last year, Brem said. For me, everything changed here.Italian skiers Federica Brignone and Nadia Fanchini were fourth and fifth, respectively, while Anna Fenninger was sixth.Marie-Pier Prefontaine of Ste-Agathe, Que., was 22nd.Fenninger, the Olympic giant slalom silver medallist from Austria, was looking to become the first woman since Anja Paerson in 2004 to win five GS races in a calendar year.A mens giant slalom under floodlights was to follow later Friday.The womens race was moved from Courchevel and the mens from Val dIsere because of a lack of snow in the French Alps. Cheap Cleveland Indians Jerseys . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. Cheap Minnesota Twins Jerseys . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysauthentic.com ... jerseys.ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400. Cheap Detroit Tigers Jerseys . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Toby Gerhart will miss the teams preseason opener against Tampa Bay. Coach Gus Bradley ruled Gerhart out Wednesday, two days before the game. Gerhart has missed the last five days of practice because of a hip flexor injury. Without him, journeyman Jordan Todman has been getting repetitions with the first-team offence. The Jaguars gave Gerhart a three-year contracct worth $10.dddddddddddd.5 million in March to replace Maurice Jones-Drew. Gerhart spent the last four years backing up All-Pro running back Adrian Peterson in Minnesota, totalling 1,305 yards rushing and five touchdowns. Jacksonville signed him to be its starter, expecting him to get around 15 to 20 carriers a game. Now, though, the Jags are just trying to get him healthy enough to practice and play. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora