FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Dom Abr 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: NEW YORK -- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard has claimed spots in t
NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 29, 2019 3:20 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
NEW YORK -- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard has claimed spots in the fourth round of the U.S. Open after winning a tough match on Saturday. Bouchard dazzled for a second straight match under the Arthur Ashe showcase court lights, overcoming a run of poor play but defeating Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-2, 6-7 (2), 6-4 in just over two and a half hours. Bouchard remains impressed by the massive 24,000 capacity stadium, the largest in the sport, where she has played her last two matches. "I felt great," said the seventh seed, who will face Ekaterina Makarova of Russia in the fourth round. "With all the energy around, I felt we had to put on a show. "I dont know if I can ever get used to something so special as here. It was windy and difficult tonight but I dont care, Id play here any time." The 20-year-old, from Westmount, Que., fought from a break down in the second set but lost the set in a tiebreaker. "I was disappointed in myself, not necessarily about going to a third, but by my level in the second set," she said. "I was surprised I could do so many unforced errors in one set. "Thats something I definitely dont want to repeat again. But Im determined to do better in my next match." The third set was full of plot twists as Bouchard finally ended a run of three straight breaks of serve between the two as her Czech opponent double-faulted for the eighth time to drop serve in the ninth game. Leading 5-4, Bouchard served out the victory to continue the Grand Slam run of form which has taken her into the WTA top 10. "In in the third set, when things still werent going my way, I felt a little lull in my game," Bouchard said. "In the second set I felt it, and in the beginning of the third. "Somehow I was able to snap out of it and turn it around. Its important to at least realize when Im in those moments, try to get myself out of it, which I was able to do." The win over Zahlavova Strycova, the 30th seed, marked Bouchards third victory over the veteran. Bouchard also won their meetings in Osaka last autumn and in Nurnberg on clay this spring. Scott McTominay Jersey . Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match. Phil Jones Manchester United Jersey . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer ... ed-jersey/. Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Marcos Rojo Manchester United Jersey . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. Alexis Sanchez Manchester United Jersey . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T.Online betting house Bodog released its final odds prior to Tuesday nights tip-off of the NBA season and they have the Toronto Raptors favoured to repeat as the Atlantic Division champions at 5/7. When it comes to winning an NBA Title, though, Bodog isnt as confident in the Raptors winning an NBA Title, listing them at 50/1to claim a first NBA championship, alongside the Memphis Grizzlies, Miami Heat and New York Knicks. Bodog has also listed the Raptors at 20/1 to win the East (the fourth-best odds behind the Cleveland Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat) and have their over/under for win total at 48.5. The odds-on favourites to win the NBA Title according to Bodog are LeBron James and the Cavs at 5/2.dddddddddddd Following the Cavs are the defending champion San Antonio Spurs (15/4), the Bulls (6/1) and Oklahoma City Thunder (7/1). On the other end of the betting spectrum, the Philadelphia Sixers are the biggest underdog to win the NBA Title at 500/1. Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale is the odds-on favourite to be the first bench boss out of job in the new season at 7/4. Just behind him are Minnesota Timberwolves coach Filp Saunders (2/1), Monty Williams of the New Orleans Pelicans (4/1) and new Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd (7/1). ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora