FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Lun May 13, 2024 9:07 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: (SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Pistons will get a third c
NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 29, 2019 3:14 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Pistons will get a third crack at the Milwaukee Bucks when the two Central foes clash Friday at The Palace. The Pistons and Bucks have split two meetings so far. Milwaukee has lost three straight and 12 of the last 16 trips to Auburn Hills, Mich. Detroit and Milwaukee will meet one more time this season on Jan. 24. Pistons big man Andre Drummond is averaging 17.0 points and 10.0 rebounds against the Bucks this season. Detroit is mired in a six-game losing streak and dropped a 104-98 decision to the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday, as D.J. Augustin posted 19 points to lead the hosts. The Pistons got 17 points from Josh Smith, Drummond and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. Drummond grabbed 13 rebounds and is averaging 17.0 points and 13.0 boards in his last three games for Detroit, which led 51-48 at halftime and had a 73-72 edge heading into the final 12 minutes. Los Angeles led by 11 at one point in the fourth quarter and Smiths layup made it 93-91 with 2 1/2 minutes left. Its just frustrating for me that I couldnt find a way, either in terms of defensive scheme or in terms of something to run offensively to help our guys a little bit more down the stretch, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. It was Detroits fourth straight loss at home, where it is 2-5 this season. The Pistons are in the midst of playing seven of eight games at The Palace. Pistons guard Brandon Jennings (thumb) is questionable Friday and has missed the previous two games. He is averaging 16.0 ppg this season. Milwaukee has won two in a row after losing back-to-back games and won for the seventh time in 10 tries with Wednesdays 103-86 victory at Minnesota. Brandon Knight and Larry Sanders scored 15 points apiece and Giannis Antetokounmpo ended with 13 for the Bucks, who shot 47.1 percent. The Bucks had seven players in double figures and won for the third time in the last four road games. Bucks rookie Jabari Parker scored 11 points. Our second group (late in the third) got defensive-minded and rebounded the ball, said Bucks coach Jason Kidd. In the beginning of the fourth quarter, (the starters) picked it right back up. We found a way to win on the road. The road ahead is a tough one for Kidds group, which will face the likes of Houston, Cleveland, Dallas, Miami, the Los Angeles Clippers, Phoenix, Portland and Sacramento. Tyson Jost Avalanche Jersey . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. Adam Foote Avalanche Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authenti ... he-jersey/. Returning to Davis Cup tennis, Federer cruised past Ilija Bozoljac, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 in less than two hours. Federer faced little challenge from Bozoljac, who served well but still was no match for his Swiss opponent. Nathan MacKinnon Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Anton Lindholm Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.OAKLAND, Calif. -- This time, Adam Wainwright left little doubt he should stay on the mound and keep pitching. Mike Matheny let him go, even when things became a bit dicey in the eighth. Wainwright tossed a five-hitter to become the NLs second 11-game winner, Matt Adams had his first two-homer game, and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Oakland Athletics 7-1 Saturday. Wainwright (11-5) tied Washingtons Jordan Zimmerman for most wins in the NL. He struck out eight and walked two in a 112-pitch performance for his fourth complete game this year and 15th of his career. "I came out very focused and executed my plan for the most part," he said. "I had the two late walks that kind of chapped me. Any time youre going late in the game like that giving yourself a chance to win, your team a chance to win, thats what you want. Every starters goal is when you start the game to throw the last pitch of the game, too." Wainwright appeared to have no issues Saturday after objecting to manager Mike Mathenys decision to pull him after 6 2-3 innings in a loss to Texas last Sunday. When Wainwright got into an eighth-inning jam and gave up Josh Reddicks RBI single, Matheny stuck with him -- and might have still if another batter had reached. They would have at least had a conversation about it. "He was labouring from the first, and you can tell him I said that," Matheny joked Saturday, repeating his words from last week that fired up the pitcher. To which Wainwright offered: "Yeah, I was labouring. Laboring means working, right? I was working." Wainwright knew how well the As have been playing at home, and became determined to slow down the reigning AL West champions. With his signature, moving curveball, he kept them off-balance all day. "He had everything," Matheny said. "Mainly, he was very good at locating the fastball and using the curveball in different ways, different speeds, different breaks and making big pitches when he needed to." What appeared a pitchers duel in the making changed quickly when As starter Jarrod Parker left in the fourth inning with tightness in his right hamstring on an unusually hot Bay Area afternoon. Parker will be re-evaluated Sunday. "He wanted to try to finish the inning but he still felt it," manager Bob Melvin said. "Its not a prudent thing to do. The unfortunate thing was that might have been as good as stuff as hes had all year. Had a great changeup, had great velocity on the fastball, good movement, good slider. We might have been here a while had that not happened." Adams hit a three-run homer to highlight a four-run sixth and a solo shot in the eighth. Matheny describes his unique "lofting power." "I just use my size and leverage," said Adams, who is 6-foot-3 and 260 pounds. "I dont swing too hard. I get in trouble if I over-swing.dddddddddddd" Daniel Descalso broke a scoreless tie with a sacrifice fly in the fifth, and the Cardinals gave Wainwright plenty of support to take sole possession of the team lead in wins ahead of Lance Lynns 10. After a 1-2-3 first inning on nine pitches, Wainwright was on his way. As No. 9 hitter Derek Norris singled with two outs in the third for the first hit off Wainwright, who snapped a two-start skid. Wainwright got through the seventh on seven pitches. The right-hander faced the As for just the second time in his career after beating Oakland on June 19, 2010, in St. Louis while allowing one earned run in eight innings. He had a career-high five complete games in 2010, and is now one away from that. A sold-out Coliseum crowd of 35,067 braved the hot temperatures to watch Wainwright keep the As batters off balance -- they didnt get a three-ball count until Coco Crisp walked in the eighth as the 28th hitter of the game. Wainwright threw 21 of his pitches that inning. While the first-pitch temperature was an As season-high 84 degrees, Matheny is loving the lively atmosphere this series. "It reminds me of the Dominican and Puerto Rico, a lot of drums and excitement," he said. Parker went down after grabbing his right hamstring and stretching for several minutes with athletic trainer Nick Paparesta before throwing some warmup pitches. Jesse Chavez relieved. "Tomorrow will be a better idea of what Ive got," Parker said. "Ive just been building on outings prior, and today everything was working good early." Chavez (1-2), who pitched 5 2-3 scoreless innings of relief for victory in an 18-inning win against the Yankees on June 13, was done after 1 1-3 innings this time. Carlos Beltran doubled starting the sixth, and Allen Craig followed with a single to chase Chavez. Jerry Blevins surrendered an RBI single to Matt Holliday, then Adams first-pitch homer that broke open the game. Holliday faced repeated boos while in left field and at the plate from his former fans. He briefly played for the As in 2009, all of 93 games. NOTES: The Cardinals are sticking with rookie Shelby Miller on schedule despite his struggles. "Hes going to go back out there and do what he was doing," Matheny said. ... As C John Jaso missed his seventh straight start with a cut on his left hand. ... As C Stephen Vogt received 100-plus text messages in addition to greetings on Facebook and Twitter after his first major league hit -- and home run -- Friday night ended an 0-for-33 start. "Its really neat to get everybodys support," he said. ... Umpires received water between innings. ... Wainwright is 8-5 in interleague play. ... LHP Tommy Milone looks to snap a four-start winless stretch with his first win since June 3 in Sundays finale against St. Louis RHP Jake Westbrook. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora