FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Sab May 04, 2024 9:20 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: In his first official practice round at Augusta National, Gr
NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 27, 2019 2:55 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
In his first official practice round at Augusta National, Graham DeLaet got in a great cram session, playing 18 holes alongside Mike Weir. As they walked off the first tee, Weir opened his book of course knowledge to his fellow Canadian, telling him to ask him about anything and everything. For the next four hours, the two talked about the humps and bumps and hills and swales of the famed course, with DeLaet trying to drink in as much information as he could ahead of Thursdays opening round. "It was nice to have Mike kind of showing me around," said DeLaet. "He was giving me guidance on a few things that other players had given him, guys like Jack (Nicklaus) and Freddy (Couples) and stuff along the way. Thats one of the cool things out here that guys kind of pass things along. You go to a regular tournament and guys kind of keep things secretive. But for whatever reason, out here you just kind of pass the torch along. Any time I asked, he was more than happy to point out a few things along the way I wouldnt have known about." And few people know the course better than Mike Weir, who is making his 15th start here this week. However, the 2003 champion cautioned DeLaet that many of his references were specific for his game, not the long-bombing power style that the Weyburn, Sask., native plays. "I wasnt overloading him because our games are so different," said Weir, who thrilled fans by jarring in his tee shot on the 16th hole during the round. "He has more power, hitting shorter irons into greens, while Im probably playing more for position. He can be more aggressive. I told him to be mindful of that. Im telling him out how I play it because Im back there hitting a four-iron." For DeLaet, the chance to play at Augusta National with Weir was more than an exercise in local knowledge, it was also the chance to play with one of his golfing idols. In 2007, when he teed it up in the Canadian Open for the first time, DeLaet managed to get his picture taken with the lefthanded star. Its a picture he keeps hanging on his wall at home to this day. "He was the guy I looked to when I was a kid," admitted DeLaet. "Now I call him my friend. Going around here, the respect he gets from the crowd – and rightfully so – is pretty cool." Now DeLaet has to take all the information and put it to use. His caddy, Julien Trudeau – who also raved about the details Weir passed on – said he and his boss will sit down and formulate a game plan for their opening round. That game plan will also try to take into account the butterflies that will undoubtedly be in DeLaets stomach when he gets set to start his first Masters. "I know that Im going to be nervous, Im nervous at the Byron Nelson tournament," he stated. "I do have a couple of majors under my belt now which is going to help a little bit but I dont know exactly what Im going to feel like on (the first tee) on Thursday but Im looking forward to it." Swell Flaske Wood . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Swell Flaske 500 Ml . Sami Salo scored two goals as the Canucks overcame a hat-trick from Edmonton Oiler rookie sensation Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to win 4-3 in NHL action Saturday. http://www.danmarkswellflaske.com/swell ... utlet.html. Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Swell Flaske Udsalg . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Swell Flaske Hvit .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Patrick Reed defeated Jimmy Walker in a playoff on Monday at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions to win for the fourth time on the PGA Tour, and with the victory Reed moved up to a career- best 14th in this weeks world rankings. Reed, who was previously No. 23 in the world, vaulted nine spots to No. 14 following the playoff win in Hawaii. The top 13 players in the world all remained the same, with Rory McIlroy staying put at No. 1. Henrik Stenson, Adam Scott, Bubba Watson, Sergio Garcia, Justin Rose, Jim Furyk, Jason Day, Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler, Matt Kuchar, Marttin Kaymer and Billy Horschel are Nos.dddddddddddd 2-13 for another week. Following Reed at 14, Hideki Matsuyama jumped a spot to No. 15, while Phil Mickelson fell a pair to No. 16. With his runner-up finish, Walker improved four spots to No. 17. Graeme McDowell fell three to 18, Victor Dubuisson dropped a pair to 19 and Zach Johnson rounded out the top 20, falling from 19 to 20. After defeating Charl Schwartzel on the first playoff hole at the South African Open Championship last week, Andy Sullivan vaulted into the top 100 from No. 149 to No. 83. Schwartzel improved five spots to No. 26. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora