FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Sab May 04, 2024 1:52 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - The Denver Broncos locker room was filled
NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 26, 2019 2:28 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - The Denver Broncos locker room was filled with more banter and bellows than usual Monday. Their early bye is over and Danny Trevathan is back.The teams leading tackler last season, Trevathan missed the first three games after fracturing his left leg just below his knee during an Aug. 12 practice at training camp.Hes expected to make his 2014 debut Sunday when the Broncos (2-1) host the Arizona Cardinals (3-0).Man, were so happy to have him back, linebacker Nate Irving said, raising his voice and enunciating each word so that Trevathan could hear his high praise two lockers away. Hes the heartbeat of the defence, baby!Trevathan glanced at Irving and shook his head.But it feels good to see him out here running around, Irving continued. Its pretty good to know that hes healthy and everything. Getting that extra guy back out there is pretty good for us. It. Boosts. The. Team. Morale.When Trevathan spun around, he was surrounded by a phalanx of cameras and teasing teammates.Give me a shout-out, Danny! implored defensive lineman Malik Jackson from behind the scrum.Trevathan had other ideas.He slithered past the hoard, saying he had somewhere else to be.Fierce between the sidelines but shy in public, hell make his statements on the football field, just like he did in 2013.The third-year pro out of Kentucky is coming off a breakout season in which he led the Broncos with 124 tackles and intercepted three passes before collecting a team-best two dozen tackles in the playoffs.If all continues to go well this week, Trevathan will return to his starting spot on the weak side next to Irving and opposite strong side linebacker Von Miller against the undefeated Cardinals.Brandon Marshall, who collected a team-high 29 tackles in his absence, will return to playing alongside Trevathan in nickel situations or spelling him in the base defence whenever Trevathan needs a breather.I thought Brandon Marshall stepped in and did a real good job, coach John Fox said. Weve got some youth at that position, there were errors made, but all in all, just like our record, I think, two of the situations better than the third. Well welcome back Danny because he was one of our better players and its good to have him back.Denvers defence saved the day with game-clinching last-minute plays against Indianapolis and Kansas City but couldnt stop Russell Wilsons 80-yard TD drive in overtime two weekends ago.With Trevathans return to health, the Broncos have the defence that had co-ordinator Jack Del Rio so excited this summer, one that boosts star power in Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware, Rahim Moore and Terrance Knighton.Its a huge deal, Knighton said. I told him that today. Im happy to have him back. He brings a lot more attitude to the defence. Its not that B-Marsh didnt, its just Dannys more of a feisty guy. It will be good to have him back. Its good that Brandon got that experience while Danny was hurt. So, itll allow our linebackers to rotate and have guys that they can trust go in and play.Marshall said he feels like he not only held things together during Trevathans absence but showed the Broncos they can count on him to play a bigger role.I thought I surprised a lot of people, Marshall said. I surprised coaches, fans, my teammates, I thought. Im not really sure if I had the full support of everybody, but I think going forward, I will a€” either as a backup player, or if I come in on nickel packages. So I thought I did well. I think I showed enough to get the support of everybody.Notes: LB Lerentee McCray (knee) and S David Bruton (ankle) sat out of practice.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Jack Youngblood Rams Jersey . He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. Aaron Donald Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Taylor-Rapp-Jersey/. The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. Clay Matthews Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Tyler Higbee Womens Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man.COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Unable to stop Johnny Manziel, Alabama answered Texas A&M the only way it could: The top-ranked Crimson Tide just kept on scoring, hoping to have the ball last. When AJ McCarron took a knee to end it, Alabama was finally safe. There was nothing more Manziel could do. McCarron threw four touchdown passes, Vinnie Sunseri returned an interception 73 yards for a score -- sidestepping Johnny Football on the way to the end zone, too -- and Alabama paid back No. 6 Texas A&M with a 49-42 victory Saturday. Manziel was his spectacular self, throwing for a career-best 464 yards, running for 98 and throwing five TDs. His 562 total yards is the second-most in Southeastern Conference history, ranking only behind the 576 he had against Louisiana Tech. "We knew we were going to have play this way on offence to have a chance in this game," Tide coach Nick Saban said. "I didnt think they were going to score 42 points, but I kind of thought they would score some points and they did." Alabama (2-0, 1-0 SEC) spotted the Aggies (2-1, 0-1) a 14-0 lead, shades of last season when A&M jumped out to a 20-0 lead on the road en route to a victory that all but won the Heisman Trophy for Manziel. McCarron and the Tide didnt take as long to respond this time, ripping off the next 35 points. McCarron tossed three touchdowns in the first half to put Alabama up 28-14. Sunseris pick-6 made it 35-14 less than three minutes into the third. "Im so proud of our players for the resiliency they showed getting behind 14-0," Saban said. "Just slowly and methodically coming back in the game and building up the lead." The Manziel magic moment came in the second quarter, when he retreated 25 yards behind the line of scrimmage, pulling away from one pass rusher who had a handful of jersey and launching a deep ball down the middle with another Tide player in his face. Edward Pope came down with the alley-oop for a 12-yard gain that will make every highlight reel. But a couple of plays later Manziel was picked off in the end zone and the game swung the Tides way. "I will take that one on me," Manziel said. The Tide followed the pick with a long, slow drive capped by T.J. Yeldons 4-yard TD run. Yeldon popped up and looked toward the fans behind the end zone, rubbing his fingers together, mocking Manziels move, then finished off his celebration with sort of a double throat slash. Those antics earned Yeldon a 15-yard penalty and the wrath of Saban on the sideline, but Alabama still took a 28-14 lead into halftime. Manziels third-quarter pick and whiff on the tackle put the Aggies in a deep hole, but he kept bringing them back. "I thought his play was Johnny-like," coach Kevin Sumlin said. "Anybody whos seen him play, thats about right." Alabamas best defence was its offence. The Tide gained 568 yards and kept Manziel pacing on the sideline with a couple of long drives. "With the type of offence A&M has, you have to eat up some clock and pound the ball," said McCarron, who passed for 334 yards. This rematch of A&Ms 29-24 win in Tuscaloosa, Ala., last November was hyped for months, heightened by off-season drama about Manziel that culminated with the sophomore getting suspended for half of the opening game after an NCAA investigation into whetheer he was paid for signing autographs.dddddddddddd Manziel only answered questions about the game afterward. He was one of many Aggies reminding everyone what happened to the loser of this matchup last year. "This wasnt the Super Bowl," Manziel said. "Alabama lost a game last year and still went on to win the national championship. Our season isnt over." Bama-A&M II lived up to the billing, but this SEC heavyweight matchup was no 9-6 Game of the Century. The offences were all but unstoppable. "Theyre unbelievable," Sunseri said. "Theres a reason he won the Heisman. Hes an unbelievable player, I dont care what he does off the field. He has great receivers and everything. We knew it was going to go back and forth and we just had to try to slow him down." A&Ms defence was leaky in its first two games against far weaker opponents. Against Alabama, even with the return of four key players from various suspensions, it put up little resistance. And while the Tides offence wore out the Aggies, its defence struck a big blow in the third quarter. Manziel threw deep down the middle to Malcome Kennedy, but Jarrick Williams had tight coverage for Alabama and tipped the pass into the air. Sunseri came down with it and was off in the other direction, stutter-stepping as Manziel slid on by while trying for a one-arm takedown. The safety broke another tackle on the way into the end zone and Alabama was up 35-14. Manziel walked slowly across the field to the A&M sideline, taking a couple of glances toward the end zone and Alabamas celebration. A crowd of 87,596 that was booming like a jet engine earlier fell silent. They were hoping to see the Aggies get their third victory against a No. 1 team, and second straight against Alabama. Alabama was poised to go up three touchdowns in the fourth quarter when Texas A&Ms defence slammed into Yeldon a couple of yards from the goal line, causing a fumble the Aggies recovered at the 5. Two plays later, Manziel found Mike Evans deep. The big receiver broke away from a tackler and went 95 yards for a score that made it 42-35 with 8:04 left. Manziel sprinted out of his end zone toward the other to celebrate. The crowd was alive again. In need of a time-consuming drive, leaned on Yeldon and McCarron. On third-and-goal from the 5, McCarron faked the hand off, rolled right and flipped to Jalston Fowler for the touchdown to make it 49-35 with 2:28 left. Manziel threw one more TD with 15 seconds left, but Alabama grabbed the onside kick and that was that. Sabans defence had given up 628 yards, the most ever allowed by Alabama, and 42 points. Evans finished with 279 yards on seven catches for the Aggies, but the Tide had won. "I know you tried to make it out (to be) a 61-year-old guy against that good quarterback but we didnt have much of a chance in that game," Saban said. "We had a lot better chance our team against their team. " And the Aggies found out just how tough it is to win two in a row against the Tide. In seven seasons under Saban, only LSU has done it. It was far from a typical Alabama victory, but the two-time defending national champions will take it. "We needed everybody all in today," Saban said. "Even though it got ugly at times, they competed and it was a great win for us." ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora