FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: EDMONTON -- The Vancouver Canucks didnt need Henrik Sedin or
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 23, 2019 2:38 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
EDMONTON -- The Vancouver Canucks didnt need Henrik Sedin or their head coach to hold on for a win over Edmonton on Tuesday. Zack Kassians second-period goal stood up as the game winner as the Canucks won their second in a row, defeating the struggling Edmonton Oilers 2-1. Rookie Kellan Lain also scored for the Canucks (26-16-9), who have won just three of their last 11 games. Goalie Roberto Luongo made 28 saves for the win. The Canucks were without leading scoring Sedin, who missed his first game in close to a decade with an injury, and head coach John Tortorella, who started his 15-day suspension for an altercation during a game against the Calgary Flames on Saturday. "I think we all have to step up," Luongo said. "Its not just one person, thats what good teams do. When theres guys out of the lineup other guys have to step up and those coming into the lineup have to play well. "Good teams find a way to do that and (Tuesday) we played a great game." Canucks assistant coach Mike Sullivan said his teams good start proved essential when the Oilers started to battle back in the third. "I thought we played hard, I thought we played smart, the first two periods I thought we played real well," he said. "We were playing with fire there in the second, they have a lot of skill and their power play was really good. I thought once we killed that off to get out of the second period, the key for us was to make sure we didnt give them another opportunity." Jordan Eberle replied for the Oilers (15-31-6), who have lost five in a row and 10 of their last 12. It was also Edmontons fourth losing streak that has gone five games or more this season. "We could have had two or three goals on the power play, but Luongo made some really good saves," Eberle said. "I thought we played a pretty good game, we just couldnt find a way to score. I think for sure the saves he made on our power plays made the difference." Oilers captain Andrew Ference said some progress was made, but it may have been a case of too little, too late. "We showed some great fight at the end and good pressure and some good chances," he said. "The penalty kill was excellent tonight. It was good, but there was still that extra little bit that everybody feels was left on the table a little bit at certain points in the game." Vancouver got on the board just over five minutes into the game as Oilers starter Ben Scrivens allowed a big rebound on a long shot from Dale Weise. Lain was there to swat at the rebound that glanced off of Scrivens arm and in. It was Lains first career NHL goal in just his second game. "You always dream of playing in the NHL, but you also dream of scoring that first goal," Lain said. "When you get it, its a pretty special moment. I just drove to the net and the puck just popped out to me." Vancouver had nine first-period shots to Edmontons six on Luongo. Shortly after killing off a penalty where Luongo stood tall on several good Oiler chances, the Canucks made it 2-0 eight minutes into the second period as Ryan Kesler spotted Kassian streaking towards the net and fed a pass to set up a floater of a shot that beat Scrivens up high. It was Kassians 10th of the season. Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins was not thrilled with a line of questioning after the game that debated whether or not their should have been an attempt to send a message to Kassian. He was suspended earlier this season after he high-sticked Oiler Sam Gagner in the face in a pre-season game, breaking his jaw. "I saw a talk between a guy on our team that handles that kind of stuff very well and that player, and one player wasnt willing to engage," he said. "So Im not quite sure what else you want us to do. You can go jump him, go slash him, cross-check him in the face, something like that, but Im not sure how that helps us win a close game." Luongo did his part to keep the two-goal lead intact with five minutes to play in the second half as he came across to make a huge blocker save in tight on Eberle with the Oilers on the power play. Eberle, who also hit a post early in the third period, was finally rewarded with five minutes remaining as Gagner crashed the crease and a mad scramble ensued before the puck came loose. Eberle was able to send it through a forest of legs to make it 2-1 and spoil Luongos shutout bid. Edmonton had its chances late in the game with Scrivens on the bench, but couldnt get another goal past Luongo. Scrivens finished with 25 saves. The Canucks return home to start a four-game stand against Nashville on Thursday. The Oilers next game is on Friday, when they play host to the Phoenix Coyotes. Notes: It was the third of five games between the Pacific Division rivals. Vancouver won both of the previous encounters by a combined score of 10-2. The Canucks entered the game having won eight of the previous 11 games between the two squads ... A pair of players acquired during Edmontons four-game road trip made their Oilers debut as the fans got their first looks at forward Matt Hendricks (traded from Nashville) and Scrivens (trade with Los Angeles). Scrivens, from the Edmonton satellite community of Spruce Grove, Alta., was playing his first-ever game in Rexall Place. ... The Oilers were missing forwards Ales Hemsky (foot) and Nail Yakupov (head) and defenceman Philip Larsen (illness). Defenceman Corey Potter returned from missing the last 11 games with a groin injury. ... Also out for the Canucks were Mike Santorelli (shoulder), Ryan Stanton (ankle), Andrew Alberts (concussion) and Jordan Schroeder (ankle). Fake Vans Shoes . -- David Ortiz saved his only hit for a key moment for the Boston Red Sox. Fake Shoes For Sale . (AP) -- The head of the committee that developed Major League Baseballs plan to expand instant replay says he is optimistic the system will be in place this season, even though owners and unions for players and umpires have yet to approve. http://www.fakeshoesforsale.com/fake-yeezys/. -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Fake Nike Shoes .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Fake Adidas Shoes . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. NEW YORK -- The revolving door of suspensions will spin again Thursday in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final. Rangers defenceman John Moore will start a two-game suspension for an illegal check to the head of Montreal forward Dale Weise in Game 5 Tuesday. Canadiens agitator Brandon Prust returns from his two-game ban for breaking Derek Stepans jaw in Game 3. Daniel Carcillo, meanwhile, will meet commissioner Gary Bettman on Friday to appeal his 10-game suspension for jostling a linesman in the aftermath of the Prust hit. The Moore ban was the latest shoe to drop in a drama-filled Eastern final, which the Rangers lead three games to two despite losing 7-4 Tuesday. The New York defenceman was given a major penalty and ejected from the game at Montreals Bell Centre when, at 10:41 of the third period, he nailed Weise with a blindside open-ice hit that was almost identical to Prusts unpenalized hit on Stepan. Weises helmet was knocked off and he was wobbly when he got up, with teammate P.K. Subban grabbing him in a bear hug for support. He left for treatment but returned to the bench late in the period. There was no immediate word on Weises condition. Asked Wednesday how his player was, Montreal coach Michel Therrien told reporters after an optional practice: "I didnt see him this morning." But in its video explaining its ruling, the NHL department of player safety said Weise had "suffered an injury a result of the hit." It did not elaborate. The video notes that, unlike the Stepan check, the Moore hit was not late. But it also says Moore drove upwards when he hit Weise, making the forwards head the primary point of contact. The league said that Weise made no sudden movements prior to the hit, so the onus was on Moore to avoid contact with Weises head. Prior to the NHLs ruling, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault had argued that any extra discipline against Moore for the hit was unnecessary. "It doesnt meet the league standard as far as a late hit," Vignneault told reporters at a Wednesday morning availability in Montreal.dddddddddddd "It was a hit that Johnny caught him a little high in the chest, (the) player didnt see it coming. "It probably warrants the penalty that was given on the ice. Other than that, I dont see what else it could warrant, but Ive been surprised before." Moore plays on New Yorks third defensive pairing with Kevin Klein while Stepan centres Rick Nash and Chris Kreider in one of the Rangers top lines. Prust plays on the Habs fourth line while Weise was elevated to the third line during the playoffs. Vigneault said the Moore and Prust cases were different. "Well, the player didnt see him coming, obviously, but the guy (Weise) was admiring his pass a little bit at the same time," he said. "Unfortunately, it was a hit and because of the force of the hit, the head seemed to snap back a little bit. But as far as what I know about league standards and from what I heard from the Prust hit where the dynamics of the hit changed because Stepan was hurt, I dont see that at this time right now." Stepan underwent surgery to repair his jaw but the Rangers centre returned to action Tuesday and scored two goals while wearing a chin guard. Montreal forward Daniel Briere, at a late-afternoon availability at the teams Manhattan hotel, did see the plays as similar. "I think its fair," he said of the Moore ban. "Brandon paid the price for it and obviously if you talk to us were probably thinking (it should be) more. You talk to the Rangers, they were thinking less, obviously. Thats just the way it is. I guess its kind of a middle ground. "I think the biggest thing is seeing that Dale is OK. Thats what matters the most for us." Added Canadiens captain Brian Gionta: "Its kind of what I would have thought would have happened. Theyre very similar plays and I guess the precedent was set on Prusts hit. So its the NHLs decision. It looks very similar." ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora