FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: The National Hockey League Department of Player Safety will
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 23, 2019 2:33 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
The National Hockey League Department of Player Safety will not suspend Minnesota Wild forward Nino Niederreiter for his hit on Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows during Wednesdays game. In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. Burrows immediately left the ice under his own power and went straight to the Canucks dressing room after taking the hit but did return to the bench shortly thereafter. Niederreiter was assessed a minor penalty for interference on the play. Swell Bottiglie . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Hydro Flask Outlet . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.italiahydroflask.it/. -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web. Swell Italia . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Swell Bottle Italia . The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief.HOUSTON – The hitting coach and the player sat at the players locker stall for more than 20 minutes before Saturdays game against the Astros. They were hashing some things out. What those things are will remain between the coach and the player. Whats clear was that the discussion Kevin Seitzer was having with Colby Rasmus was animated. Seitzer, leaving not much room between him and his protégé, was moving his hands theatrically, speaking intently. To the casual observer, looking over every now and then, it appeared that Seitzer was doing a lot more of the talking than Rasmus. This has been a difficult year for Rasmus and it couldnt have come at a worse time. Hes assuredly headed to free agency for the first time in his career, the Blue Jays uninterested in bringing him back – certainly uninterested in issuing Rasmus a qualifying offer worth more than $14-million – and the feeling, its believed, is mutual. Making $7-million this season, 28-year-old Rasmus has put himself in a difficult spot as he seeks a long-term, big money contract to take him through his prime years. He was hitting .218/.281/.444 heading into Sundays action, a season interrupted for five weeks in May and June due to a hamstring injury. A high strikeout player throughout his career, Rasmus is whiffing in 32.8-percent of his plate appearances, the highest rate of any of his six big league seasons. Theres the issue of Rasmuss tardiness. He missed a hitters meeting, during which Seitzer takes players through the scouting report on the opponents pitching staff, on Thursday. Manager John Gibbons scratched Rasmus from the starting lineup although Rasmus did enter that nights game as a defensive replacement in the seventh. Where Rasmus and Seitzer disagree most is on Rasmuss stance. Rasmus, youll notice, holds his hands and bat out over the plate as he settles into the box to await the pitch. Seitzer had earlier convinced Rasmus to pull his hands in toward his body in order to get the bat through the strike zone quicker. Rasmus, who spent the All-Star Break at home, doesnt see it that way. When he pulls his hands in, he subconsciously wants to move them back out. “I feel like that Im able to close my body off that way and it keeps my hands more freeed up,” said Rasmus.dddddddddddd “Since Ive done that off the break, Ive hit quite a few balls the other way. Ive hit some balls through the shift and the idea was to just keep my body good and closed and my hands further away from me.” It would be unfair to describe the Rasmus/Seitzer relationship as contentious. Earlier this season, Seitzer told TSN.ca he believes Rasmus has a “beautiful heart,” something of which he reminds Rasmus. He knows his pupil is sensitive. Seitzer knows Rasmus has a complicated background which has left him tormented by his chosen profession. Seitzer is willing to hear Rasmus out. Its the part of Seitzers job youd title “psychologist.” When it comes to hitting, however, the two are not on the same page. “I feel more comfortable with them out away from me because I can kind of get a feel of letting my hands be free and loose,” said Rasmus. “I feel like its been working for me. Its pretty good. The last game in Boston, I hit three balls the other way that got caught. [Xander] Bogaerts dives and catches one; Jonny Gomes barely catches one and does his little tumble roll and then I hit another one to the gap and Jackie Bradley tracked it down.” Theres no question Rasmus has been robbed of a number of hits this season due to the exaggerated defensive shifts he faces. Teams routinely put three infielders on the right side of the diamond when hes at the plate, including placing the second baseman in a roving position in shallow right field. “I needed to make a change because what I was doing wasnt working,” said Rasmus. “I was just pulling balls straight into the shift. My hands were getting out away from me. I wasnt able to stay inside of any balls. I wasnt letting anything get deep and I was just crushing balls or trying to swing too hard to hit it through the shift because I was uncomfortable with what I was doing.” So it is in this strange time in the Blue Jays/Rasmus partnership. The playoff-contending team looking for contributions, Rasmus, facing an uncertain future, is playing it like Frank Sinatra: “My Way.” “I feel fine with what Im trying to do. I feel good with my approach,” said Rasmus. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora