FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie Abr 19, 2024 8:23 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari has signe
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 23, 2019 2:31 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari has signed a one-year contract extension. On Wednesday, Milan says Munatri extended his deal "until June 30, 2016." Muntaris previous contract was set to run out in 2015. The 29-year-old Muntari made 34 appearances for Milan last season in Serie A and the Champions League, scoring six goals. Muntari joined Milan initially on loan from city rivals Inter in January 2012, before making the move permanent in a free transfer that summer. The Ghana international is at the World Cup in Brazil, where he played the entire 90 minutes of his countrys opening match -- a 2-1 defeat to the United States. Cheap NHL Jerseys .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. NFL Jerseys China . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.jerseysnhlfromchina.us/. Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. Cheap NHL Jerseys China .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Patrick Chan battled some old demons Saturday night, the negative feelings that had crept into his competitions last season. But you would never have known it, as the three-time world champion from Toronto landed two huge quad jumps en route to claiming his fourth Skate Canada International title. "I was nervous, honestly," Chan said. "I started having the (negative) feelings I had last season. . . It was really challenging even before I got on the ice to stay positive, and remember the things that I wanted to repeat that I had in the short program -- looking forward to going out there, to look forward to doing the quad, but not looking too far ahead, doing one quad at a time and then moving on." Chan scored 262.03 points, bringing the Harbour Station crowd -- dotted with dozens of Canadian flags -- to its feet with his new program debut to Antonio Vivaldis "Four Seasons." Yuzuru Hanyu won the silver with 234.8, while Japanese teammate Nobunari Oda claimed the bronze (233.dddddddddddd0). The 22-year-old Chan was plagued by negative feelings last season, and it showed in his shaky performances. He managed to pull out his third world victory in March, a couple of weeks after he unexpectedly moved from Colorado Springs to Detroit, saying he hadnt been happy in Colorado. As the worlds most dominant skater for three seasons, hes easily the man to beat in Sochi. He boasts the physical tools to take him to the top of the podium, but says this season is all about the mental game. "Its not about physically being prepared but mostly being mentally prepared, because I think thats the only thing that held me back (last season)," Chan said. "When I think of being aggressive and being really focused, I get too serious and I start to stress too much, and think of the little things." Neither Hanyu nor Oda landed clean quads Saturday night, Hanyu falling on his quad Salchow, then putting a hand down on a quad toe loop, and Oda tripling both his quad attempts. ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora