FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Mar Abr 16, 2024 6:39 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: PHILADELPHIA -- Theres been no slowing down Andrew McCutchen
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 23, 2019 2:30 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
PHILADELPHIA -- Theres been no slowing down Andrew McCutchen or the Pittsburgh Pirates lately. The reigning NL MVP hit the first inside-the-park homer of his career and the Pirates protected their lead in the wild-card race, beating the Philadelphia Phillies 6-3 Wednesday night. Russell Martin also homered in the fifth inning, and the Pirates bullpen helped secure the teams sixth victory in seven games. McCutchen tied the score when he scored standing up after his drive off the wall in straightaway centre field. "With (McCutchens) speed," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said, "it was an easy finish for him." The star slugger said he knew he had an inside-the-park homer when the ball first struck the wall. "Its brick, so anything coming that hard is going to come off it and go that way," he said. "I knew when it hit the wall that I had a good chance." The last-place Phillies have had a difficult time trying to contain McCutchen, who is 18 for 36 in his last 10 games against Pittsburghs in-state rivals. Two batters after McCutchens electrifying homer, Martin gave the Pirates the lead for good with a more-traditional long ball. He sent his ninth homer of the season a few rows deep into the centre-field seats, putting Pittsburgh ahead 4-3. Pittsburgh starter Vance Worley (7-4), who pitched two seasons for the Phillies, won in his return to Philadelphia since being traded in 2012. The Pirates bullpen, which entered with the NLs fifth-best ERA, kept Philadelphia hitless for four innings. Bobby LaFromboise, John Holdzkom and Tony Watson pitched clean innings, and Mark Melancon did the same in the ninth to convert his 28th save in 32 opportunities. Hurdle said Worley had "inconsistent command," forcing him to rely on his bullpen to pick him up. Worley agreed with his managers assessment. "Stuff was sloppy and did the opposite of what I wanted the ball to do," he said. "It seemed like my four-seam (fastball) was sinking, and my sinker was cutting, and my curveballs were nowhere in the zone. And if I threw my cutter right it was 5 feet short. I just had to keep battling and trust what I had and trust my defence behind me." Cody Asche doubled and scored two runs for the Phillies, who have lost three of four. Phillies starter Jerome Williams (3-1) helped Philadelphia more from the batters box than from the pitchers mound. The right-handers two-run single in the fourth doubled his career RBI total to four and gave the Phillies a 3-2 lead. Williams hit was the last of the night for Philadelphia. In the fifth, McCutchen and Martin, who finished with three RBIs, homered off Williams to erase Pittsburghs deficit. TRAINERS ROOM Pirates: 3B Pedro Alvarez has been diagnosed with a stress reaction in the fourth metatarsal of his left foot, for which the typical recovery time is four to six weeks. Alvarez has appeared in only one game since Aug. 26, when he first sustained the injury. Phillies: LF Domonic Brown exited in the sixth with a bruised left shoulder. ... LHP Cliff Lee had his left elbow examined by three physicians, including the teams, in recent weeks. He will remain on his present rehab plan and will not throw until November, general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. said. ... SS Jimmy Rollins, who sustained a left hamstring strain Monday, has no timeline for a return, Amaro said. UP NEXT Pirates: LHP Francisco Liriano (4-10, 3.74 ERA) takes the mound for the rubber match Thursday. He earned a win Saturday, his first in his past seven starts. Phillies: RHP A.J. Burnett (8-15, 4.29) gets the ball Thursday night. He has gone at least six innings in each of his last six starts, a streak that dates to Aug. 8. ON A ROLL Pirates LF Starling Marte used a sixth-inning single to extend his hitting streak to 10 games, during which he is 16 for 40. He also doubled in the eighth and finished 2 for 4. Kevin Gausman Braves Jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). Tom Glavine Braves Jersey . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/da ... es-jersey/. Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. Bob Uecker Braves Jersey .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. Greg Maddux Braves Jersey . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No.Eighteen-year-old Lance Stroll will race for Williams in the 2017 Formula 1 season with Valtteri Bottas confirmed as his team-mate. The Canadian youngster, son of a billionaire father, will become the second-youngest driver in F1 history when he debuts next March.Stroll replaces Felipe Massa, who announced at Septembers Italian GP he will retire from F1 at the end of the current campaign and is thought to have beaten off competition from Saubers Felipe Nasr to take the Brazilains seat. The teenagers impressive title-winning Formula 3 campaign, in which he won 14 races, and financial package made his Williams announcement widely anticipated but there was some doubt over who would partner the teenager. Deputy team principal Claire Williams described the line-up as a new chapter in Williams history as she presented Stroll and Bottas to the assembled media.We made this decision a long time ago and its one we are really, really excited about, she said. Stroll deserves his F1 chance F3 commentator Tom Gaymor on how Lance Stroll has impressed & shouldnt be dismissed as a pay driver Williams went on to give a glowing endorsement of her new driver, adding: He is so capable, hes extremely intelligent and he puts the work in. To achieve what he has achieved in such a short space of time, I have total confidence he will get in the car and deliver. 2017 F1 seats confirmed so far Mercedes Lewis Hamilton Nico Rosberg Ferrari Sebastian Vettel Kimi Raikkonen Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo Max Verstappen Force India Sergio Perez n/a Toro Rosso Carlos Sainz Daniil Kvyat Williams Valtteri Bottas Lance Stroll McLaren Fernando Alonso Stoffel Vandoorne Haas Romain Grosjean n/a Renault Nico Hulkenberg n/a Sauber n/a n/a Manor n/a n/a Stroll confirmed to the media that he has had six test days in a 2014 Williams so far as he prepares for the 2017 campaign. Asked about suggestions he may be labelled a pay driver owing to his familys wealth, the Canadian was defiant and insisted he has earned his F1 chance.Everyone has their own opinion, I cant change that, he said. I come from money, Im not going to deny that, but I believe Ive earned my shot in F1 because Ive won every championship that Ive competed in.Now the FIA have put in superlicence [points] for just that reason, so people cant just buy their way into F1. You actually have to prove yourself and win in the junior categories. Williams also moved to deny the decision to hand Stroll a race seat was decided by the money he could bring to the team. The Canadians father was behind the rise of the Tommy Hilfiger brand in the 1990s.Id like to make it very clear that Williams has been a team over thhe past few years that has made it very clear, and a statement of intent, that we would not allow financial considerations to influence over driver choice, said Williams.dddddddddddd That has absolutely been the case this year.Money doesnt drive performance in the cockpit - you either have performance or you dont. Lance has proved he has got that talent. He has to do the job next year in Formula 1, and we will do that, to dispel those rumours. Williams deputy team principal Claire Williams says shes confident new driver Lance Stroll will be successful in the 2017 F1 season. Bottas previous deal expired at the end of 2016 and the Finn, a nine-time podium finisher during his five years with the Grove team, was reportedly offered a long-term deal by Renault.But with Nico Hulkenberg instead snatched up by the French manufacturer, Bottas has committed his future to Williams.I am very happy about it and the teams continuing trust on me and my ability. I feel we still have a lot to achieve together, we havent yet achieved what we could, said the Finn.I currently have a stat which I have the most points scored in F1 without a win, which I hate, and so it would be nice to change that. That is our target together and it would be very special to have my first win with Williams. Its like a family home, so it was a very natural decision for me to continue. New Williams driver Lance Stroll admits he may come from a wealthy background, but hes determined to prove hes good enough to drive in Formula One. Who is Lance Stroll?A Montreal-born Canadian national, Lance Stroll is the son of billionaire Lawrence Stroll.The teenager, who only turned 18 last month, won the Formula 3 series with 100 points to spare after winning 14 races. He first came to prominence by winning the Italian Formula 4 Championship and Toyota Racing Series categories. Stroll was previously part of Ferraris driver graduate scheme but left the Scuderias ranks for Williams last November when he was appointed their development driver. The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnHe was handed a one-race ban in 2015 from the FIA European F3 Championship for moving in the braking zone at Les Combes at Spa. Running three abreast, he squeezed Mikkel Jensen and Felix Rosenqvist to the outside of the circuit and the three collided and crashed out of the race. Strolls career in briefHe made his car racing debut in early 2014, driving in Ferraris Florida Winter Series before a title winning Italian F4 campaign.Stroll got more experience that winter racing in New Zealand before making the giant step up to European F3, where after a slow start, and the aforementioned ban, he took a number of late season podium finishes, including his first win in the series at the final round at Hockenheim.After that learning campaign he dominated the series in 2016, winning nearly half of the races and cliniching the title by 187 points.He combined his F3 campaign with a testing programme in a 2014 Williams at various F1 circuits around the world. Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday 13 November, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: Formula 1 gossip column Get a Sky Sports weekend pass 2017 driver line-ups and schedule Brundle: Formula 1 gets angry ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora