FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie Mar 29, 2024 6:29 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Rangers boss Mark Warburton says defender Lee Wallace may ha
NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 15, 2019 2:35 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
[url][/url]Rangers boss Mark Warburton says defender Lee Wallace may have to wait until the team are promoted to the top flight before he is considered for Scotland. No players from the Championship leaders were selected by Gordon Strachan in the senior Scotland squad for the forthcoming friendlies against the Czech Republic and Denmark.Warburton said last week he was surprised none of his squad were included but the former Brentford boss has moved on insisting all his concentration is now on Fridays game against Falkirk. Rangers defender Lee Wallace in Championship action Its really important we respect Gordons decision, Warburton said. Hes the national manager and we absolutely respect him. All we can do is give our honest opinion.There is a healthy gap at the top of the Championship and that is down to the players and the level of consistency and quality theyve shown throughout the season. So I have no doubt the likes of Lee Wallace and a number of others could make the step up. After defeat against Falkirk this season Rangers manager Mark Warburton is not out for revenge when the teams meet on Friday. If it takes going up to the Premiership to do that, then so be it but I have no doubts about their ability. Lee has been first class. Hes club captain and has been outstanding for us. Can he perform at international level? My opinion is very clear on that one.Its important that Lee knows what we think of him and his level of performance, so we always feedback to him. From a managers point of view, Im just delighted the players are here with me during the international break.Rangers have confirmed the March 26 clash against Queen of the South will go ahead as planned, despite Warburton having the right to call it off as a result of lower level international call-ups.Barrie McKay and Billy King have been named in Ricky Sbragias Scotland U21 squad and goalkeeper Robby McCrorie is in the U19 pool for their upcoming fixtures. Barrie McKay of Rangers has been selected for Scotland U21s Warburton said: We were desperate to get the game on because a lot of the fans have booked flights, ferries and hotels and were very aware of the expense involved.We run a very tight squad so it was a tight call for us. Well be without certain players. A number of young players who have been on the bench will be away with the U17s and U19s. Were light on numbers but well deal with it. Also See: Scottish Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports wholesale nfl nike jerseys . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. cheap jerseys from china . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseysusaonline.com/. Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. cheap jerseys .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. NFL Nike Jerseys China . Nathan Beaulieu, Tomas Jurco, Danick Gauthier and Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist each as the Sea Dogs extended the longest streak in the Canadian Hockey League this season.SPARTA, Ky. -- Brad Keselowski couldnt stick around long to discuss his track-record pole speed for Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series race at Kentucky Speedway. After all, he had to jump in another Ford he drove to the pole for Friday nights Nationwide Series race just hours before. It was that kind of the day for the 2012 NASCAR champion, who had a lap at 188.791 mph the third knockout qualifying segment to take the pole for the 400-mile race. Keselowski earned his third pole this season and the sixth of his career. "I thought we were all going to be a lot slower, so I was a little bit surprised by the speeds that were ran," Keselowski said. "But (crew chief) Paul (Wolfe) did a good job working on and adjusting the car and getting it to where I wanted it and they hit what I wanted." A day in which 23 drivers broke Dale Earnhardt Jr.s year-old mark of 183.636 mph in the first round of qualifying alone ended with the 2012 race winner shattering it by more than 5 mph. Keselowski overtook Penske Racing teammate Joey Logano, who turned a final lap of 187.175 after blasting the record in each of the first two rounds. Loganos effort wouldnt have been shocking had he held on, considering he won the Las Vegas pole andd has started 13 of 16 races in the top 10, one more than his teammate.ddddddddddddIn any event, Penske earned its third front-row sweep this season. "I wouldnt say were destroying them, I think a lot of it is in the cars, to be honest with you," said Logano, a two-time winner this season. "I feel like our cars have just been fast." Points leader Jeff Gordon will start third in a Chevy, salvaging a session in which Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson (25th) and Earnhardt (29th) didnt survive the first round while Kasey Kahne (20th) was knocked out in the second. Denny Hamlin was fourth in a Toyota. Kevin Harvick will start fifth alongside rookie Kyle Larson, whose 186.034 in a Chevy helped the manufacturer claim eight of the top 12 spots. The first round was interesting as Johnson and Earnhardt failed to get up to speed. Johnsons No. 48 Chevy just missed the first cut at 183.661, four spots ahead of Earnhardts 182.778. "We didnt get the lap that we needed out there and didnt transfer," Johnson said. "But I feel actually decent about our car in race trim." The second round claimed notables such as Tony Stewart, defending race champion Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora