FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie Abr 19, 2024 9:54 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Luol Deng scored 23 points t
NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 15, 2019 2:24 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Luol Deng scored 23 points to lead the Miami Heat to a 100-84 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Heat forward Chris Bosh (calf) missed his fifth straight game, while Dwyane Wade (right knee contusion), Hassan Whiteside (left toe) and Josh McRoberts (knee) were also inactive. Rookie James Ennis posted his best scoring game as a pro, going for 16 points to help Miami snap its five-game home losing streak and two-game losing streak overall. Norris Cole had 15 points and Mario Chalmers supplied 11 points and 10 assists in the win. Six guys in double figures, but finding out Dwyane and Hassan were out, the guys had a really tough-minded effort, said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra. Tyler Zeller paced the Celtics with 22 points and eight rebounds. Jeff Green and Kelly Olynyk each chipped in with 13 points. Boston had its three-game winning streak halted. Avery Bradley netted the first points of the game, then four different Miami players contributed to a 9-0 run. The margin reached doubled digits later in the quarter before Boston closed to within four, 25-21, thanks to an 8-2 run. Dengs 3-pointer capped the scoring in the first and helped the Heat to a 28-21 lead. A Cole layup with under five minutes to go in the second stretched the lead to 47-32. Miami brought a 10-point margin into the break. The Celtics scored seven straight early in the third to cut the deficit to 56-51 prior to the Heats 11-2 spurt that pushed the lead to 67-53 at the midway point of the frame. Boston got within striking distance a couple of times in the fourth, but Ennis nailed a pair of 3-pointers to keep Miami comfortably in front. Game Notes Miami shot 47.4 percent from the floor and held Boston to 39.8 percent shooting ... Shawne Williams and Udonis Haslem scored 11 and 10 points, respectively, in the win ... The Heat scored 20 points off 15 turnovers ... The Celtics were held scoreless on the fastbreak. Marvin Jones Jr Womens Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender. Barry Sanders Womens Jersey . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lion ... -jersey/.C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action. Calvin Johnson Lions Jersey . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Jahlani Tavai Youth Jersey . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace.Each week, TSN.ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mitch Ward discuss three hot fantasy football topics. What is the better QB-receiver combo, Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham or Matthew Stafford to Calvin Johnson? Scott Cullen: I prefer Drew Brees-to-Jimmy Graham for a couple of reasons. First, Graham has a larger gap over the next-best tight ends than Johnson does over the next-best wide receivers. Secondly, its much easier to trust the production of Brees, who has thrown a league-leading 110 touchdown passes (compared to 77 for Stafford) since the start of the 2011 season. Ben Fisher: To me, this one is easy. While Brees has a slight lead in points over Stafford among QBs, and Graham has a slight lead in points on Johnson, what makes it a no-brainer for the Saints duo is Grahams healthy lead in points among all TEs. While there are a number of players hot on Johnsons trail at the top of the WR ranks, Graham is by far the top TE this year (thanks in large part to Rob Gronkowski missing most of the first half with injury) which makes him all that more valuable. Mitch Ward: Really close call on this one. Individually, I like Brees a little more than Stafford but Johnson a little more than Graham. As a combo though I give the edge to Brees and Graham based on one main thing: touchdowns. Brees has thrown 21 touchdowns, 10 of which have been caught by Graham while Matthew Stafford has 16 touchdown passes, 7 of which have gone to Megatron. Still, you arent going wrong with either duo. Are you buying Chris Johnsons revival? Was Week 9 an aberration for CJ2K or a sign of things to come? Cullen: Of course, Fantasy Killer Chris Johnson waits until Week Nine for his first 100-yard rushing performance of the season. While I cant buy fully into any revival talk, considering his play over the last two-and-a-half seasons, its also notable that hes tended to have more big games in the second half of the last couple seasons. In 2012, he had seven games with at least 100 yards from scrimmage between Weeks 7 and 14 and, in 2011, he was over 100 yards from scrimmage six times between Week 8 and the end of the season. The Titans schedule is also conducive to decent production over the second half of the season, starting this week against a Jacksonville team ranked 32nd against the run. Fisher: Fool me once, shame on you… Johnson hasnt been the same back since joiining the 2,000 yard club in 2009 and while fantasy owners have held out hope hell return to that form ever since, Im not one of them.dddddddddddd Through nine weeks Johnson is a strong RB2 and thats just where hell stay. While I wouldnt worry about Shonn Green stealing too many points away from Johnson the rest of the way I also dont think hell push CJ2K to a higher level. Ward: No I am not buying into the Chris Johnson revival. One big game does not equal a turnaround. The 150 yards he pied up in Week 9 were more than he had in the four previous weeks combined and the two touchdowns were his first and second of the season. Johnson is still capable of big games, he had a few monsters last year too, but he is equally (if not more) capable of a complete dud in any given week. Ill need to see him string together four or five more good outings in a row before I start to believe that the 2009 CJ2K is back. I wouldnt consider Johnson as anything more than a solid RB2 right now. After another impressive performance, is Zac Stacy a legit RB1? Cullen: I have Stacy ranked 10th this week, at Indianapolis, so hes right on the cusp of RB1 for me. Obviously, his yardage in the last couple weeks stands out, but the better reason to hope that Stacy is a legitimate RB1 going forward is workload. He has 53 carries in the last two games and, with Kellen Clemens at quarterback, the Rams likely have to lean more on the running game than they might have otherwise. Fisher: Stacy is a hard player to figure out but after five straight strong weeks its time to give him the benefit of the doubt but an RB1? Since taking over the starters role in St. Louis Stacy has been averaging double digit points and went off last week for about 30 points. You cant expect that every week and the fifth-rounder, in a Kellen Clemens-led offence, will likely score closer to his Week 6-9 average and thats not quite good enough to crack the Top 10 running backs. Ward: Yes, Stacy has seen 27 and 33 touches in the last two weeks and theres no reason to think that trend wont continue if he stays healthy. Without Sam Bradford, the Rams passing game is pretty awful so they will have to continue pounding the ball along the ground with Stacy. Based on volume alone Stacy would be an RB1 consideration; the fact that Stacy is actually doing something with his touches (4.6 yards per carry this season) makes him a must start. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora