FORO DE ADIESTRAMIENTO DEPORTIVO Y PERROS DE TRABAJO

Bienvenidos a un punto de encuentro más de todos los aficionados a los perros de trabajo de cualquier raza, cualquier modalidad y cualquier club. Rogamos máximo respeto en vuestros comentarios.
Fecha actual Vie Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ST. LOUIS -- T.J. Oshie thought he got a bit lucky, but it h
NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 13, 2019 3:00 am 

A qué provincia pertenece?: london
Con qué raza canina trabaja habitualmente?: Pastor Belga
Qué modalidad practica?: Mondioring
Qué experiencia tiene en competición?: Pruebas de club
En qué grupo de trabajo entrena habitualmente?: NNB1
ST. LOUIS -- T.J. Oshie thought he got a bit lucky, but it helped the St. Louis Blues beat the Boston Bruins. Oshie scored 3:29 into overtime, jamming the puck in from the side of the net as the Blues won 3-2 on Thursday night. "It was a pretty lucky bounce," Oshie said. "It hit off me and went straight toward the net and I just started whacking and poked it in there. Well take the point for sure." Boston goalie Tuukka Rask didnt have much a chance on Oshies unassisted goal. "It hit Oshies skate and it hit the back of the net and it was on his stick and then he backed it off my pad I guess," Rask said. "What are you going to do?" It was the third straight home game that went to overtime for the Blues. Alexander Steen and Jaden Schwartz also scored for St. Louis, which blew a 2-0 lead in the third period as Boston scored in a span of just over 2 minutes. St. Louis also blew a two-goal lead Tuesday in a shootout loss to Ottawa. Boston had won in its last three trips to St. Louis, and this was the first Blues home win against the Bruins since Oct. 6, 2006, in a shootout. The last regulation win at home against Boston came on Dec. 18, 1999. "I think when you play Boston, I think its a great evaluator," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "It gives you a real good read on your competitive level. It gives you a great read on your execution under pressure." David Krejci and Brad Marchand scored for the Bruins. Steen gave the Blues a 1-0 lead with his 28th goal when he ripped a slap shot from the top of the right circle to beat Rask at 15:48 of the first period. Jaden Schwartz fed the puck to Steen, who has eight points in his last nine games. Schwartz made it 2-0 when he snapped a wrist shot from the left circle at 3:32 of the second period. The shot by Schwartz grazed the left shoulder of Rusk, who was screened by Kevan Miller. It was the 18th goal by Schwartz. St. Louis Jaroslav Halak stopped 24 shots in the first two periods before allowing two on the first seven shots in the third. "Our most competitive player tonight was our goalie," Hitchcock said. "I mean, the goalie was outstanding. He helped us a lot." Krejci scored for Boston on a wrist shot from the top of the slot at 9:16, and Marchand then scored on a rebound of a shot by Johnny Boychuck at 11:24. "I dont think I could have done anything different about those two," Halak said. "I think we responded the right way after they scored. We skated hard. We battled hard." The Blues went 0-for-3 on the power play, and are now 0-for-12 in the last three games. Boston is 7-2-1 in its last 10 games, and the Bruins dropped their first on the road in their last six games. "I thought our team played extremely well and probably deserved better," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "It was an unfortunate bounce to lose that game in overtime, but still a great effort from our team." NOTES: Hall of Fame inductee and former St. Louis Rams player Aeneas Williams dropped the ceremonial first puck. ... Boston captain Zdeno Chara was not at the game. He has left for the Olympics, where he is to carry Slovakias flag in the opening ceremonies. Defenceman David Warsofsky took his place in the lineup. ... Blues F Vladimir Sobotak (knee) and F Vladimir Tarasenko (flu) did not play. ... Boston D Adam McQuaid (lower body) did not play. ... Blues F Brenden Morrow played his 900th career game. He is the 47th active player to accomplish the feat. Darnell Savage Jr. Youth Jersey . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. Paul Hornung Packers Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/E ... rs-Jersey/. He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. Bart Starr Womens Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Jaire Alexander Womens Jersey . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryant took over the Los Angeles Lakers offence and tried to take over the game, digging back into his famed history and carrying his undermanned team to the brink of its first victory.The Phoenix Suns answered with all the balance and big shots that Kobe and the Lakers lacked.Gerald Green scored 26 points off the bench, Markieff Morris had 23 points and 10 rebounds, and the Suns overcame Bryants 39-point performance to keep the Lakers winless with a 112-106 victory on Tuesday night.Isaiah Thomas scored 22 points in a reserve role for Phoenix, which survived a dicey fourth quarter to beat the Lakers for the second time in seven days. While the Suns respected the five-time NBA champions game-deciding ability, they proved better than the supporting cast currently assembled around Bryant.The difference down the stretch was the fact that we picked up our intensity, Green said. Once we started seeing that they were making a run, then we were fighting for our lives. When weve got teams down, weve got to keep stepping on their throats and keep it up. We didnt do that tonight, but we got a win.Bryant went 14 for 37 for the Lakers, who are off to their first 0-5 start since the 1957-58 Minneapolis Lakers lost their first seven games.With a four-day break before the Lakers next game, coach Byron Scott gave 44 minutes to Bryant, who played the entire second half. In his fifth game back from injury, Bryant earned 12 free throws and launched 23 shots in the second half alone.I was just being aggressive, Bryant said. I played with a lot of energy today. Its easy to look at it and say 37 shots, but you dont see how hard I was working to get easy opportunities, offensive rebounds and transition shots. Some of the easy ones I missed, but if you play with a lot of energy and are relentless, youll get a lot of opportunities.Bryants third 3-pointer trimmed Phoenixs lead to 106-104, but Eric Bledsoe hit two free throws before P.J. Tucker punctuated his season debut with the deecisive 3-pointer in front of the Lakers bench with 19 seconds left.ddddddddddddWhen Kobe is out there, you never know whats going to happen, Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said. He can get it going, and he made some big plays at the end. But we made some free throws, and Tuck hit the big 3 in the corner. They played pretty decent, and we were lucky to win that game.Scott sees frustration in his winless team, and Bryant hopes the youngsters and castoffs populating Los Angeles roster will follow his lead in effort, if not shot volume.Just get a damn win, Bryant said. You cant listen to what everybody says. You cant listen to people. Youve got to be stubborn as a mule. Youve got to keep chipping away. Got to keep competing and going after it, and this thing will turn around. Just as easily as we lost five in a row, we can turn around and win five in a row.___TIP-INSSuns: Tucker returned from his three-game suspension for an off-season DUI conviction. His last-minute 3-pointer was his only basket in 20 minutes. ... Phoenix has won six of seven in its series with the Lakers.Lakers: Ryan Kelly made his season debut, playing seven minutes. He was out with hamstring injuries. ... Rookie Julius Randle was at Staples Center for the first time since breaking his leg on opening night. He is on crutches, but in relatively little pain. The seventh overall pick will miss the entire season, but hopes to use the time to become an extreme student of the game.HIGH JUMPER: Bryant decided to hurdle the entire front row of courtside seats in pursuit of a loose ball in the third quarter, landing safely with the flair and foolishness of a player half his 36 years. I try not to do it, but I didnt have much of a choice on that one, he said.ONE HAND: Thomas continued his scoring binge off the Suns bench, and he also threw a jaw-dropping, one-handed alley-oop pass to Green in the second quarter.UP NEXTSuns: Host Memphis on Wednesday to open a five-game homestand.Lakers: Host Charlotte on Sunday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora